• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Pro v4.1.1.7 (release)

matthew

SlySoft Team Member
Release v4.1.1.7 - release (2011-09-06)
  • Fixed a start up exception experienced by some users.

Release v4.1.1.6 - release (2011-08-24)
  • Added the ability to rename the current profile folder by clicking on the folder name within the interface.
  • Fixed a number of interface errors.
  • Added code to trap bad sector list when creating a profile.
  • Fixed a number of language file formatting errors.
  • Fixed a bug with the drag and dropping on game shortcuts into the Game Jackal interface.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing a lengthy delay with the showing of the create profile wizard dialog.
  • A number of interface updates and fixes.

Download v4.1.1.7

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the users like myself who actually paid for it. Wouldn't be fair would it. And then you got the cyber cafe owners who purchased the enterprise version that I'm sure was quite expensive. So no I don't think that would be the best option for all.

Release v4.1.1.7 - release (2011-09-06)
  • Fixed a start up exception experienced by some users.

Release v4.1.1.6 - release (2011-08-24)
  • Added the ability to rename the current profile folder by clicking on the folder name within the interface.
  • Fixed a number of interface errors.
  • Added code to trap bad sector list when creating a profile.
  • Fixed a number of language file formatting errors.
  • Fixed a bug with the drag and dropping on game shortcuts into the Game Jackal interface.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing a lengthy delay with the showing of the create profile wizard dialog.
  • A number of interface updates and fixes.

Download v4.1.1.7

just need to ask why this version only avable for redfox users ? cos im currently using v5200 is this a diferent version from slysoft or just an old one thanks

It is not available to anyone. Game Jackal is end of life due to many game developers switching to online services like steam, origin, Uplay,... It is no longer offered for download at all.

It's not on the download page, unless I'm blind.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

I was just wondering because you can't buy it anymore, is it possible to make both versions Free License? Because know it's a Trail from 21 Days.
What about the users like myself who actually paid for it. Wouldn't be fair would it. And then you got the cyber cafe owners who purchased the enterprise version that I'm sure was quite expensive. So no I don't think that would be the best option for all.
I can't get my License to work now ?
I paid for GameJackal (Lifetime License) back in the day from SlySoft. I don't understand how it would be unfair to make it Free at this point. To be honest, it would safeguard it for all of us that paid for it; if we should lose back-ups of our licenses, it wouldn't be as traumatic since it would no longer be required. Also, since there isn't going to be a new version, it isn't like anyone is getting something new or better for free. Making it free has way more benefits for, both, those that have paid for it in the past and those just discovering it. We all have (or will) experience situations where we discover something that we would have purchased, had we known about it; but, is now unavailable to purchase. Everyone in the RedFox (and formerly SlySoft) Forums are all on the same side, part of the same community and we should be fair & understanding towards each other. The point of these Forums is to share and help one another achieve the same (or at least similar) goals. GameJackal hasn't been an active product for more than a couple of years; if you want to complain about it being unfair, complain about buying a Lifetime License and not getting Lifetime Updates or that there isn't an Official link anywhere to download the last version of GameJackal. I see the posted links in this thread, thank you; but, that is not an Official Link on the Downloads Page or its own main thread in the Forum. The idea that making it free would somehow harm anyone that paid for it doesn't make sense; because, it wouldn't - it could only help.

But it's not a Redfox product, so they probably don't have the rights to it like they were granted for the other software., hence no official download links, and no real interest in doing anything with it. I suspect the the links you see are from when they moved the Website over to Redfox and just updated the links.

As to the lifetime updates, you did get them for the lifetime of the product. Slysoft shut down and so did any further development

But it's not a Redfox product, so they probably don't have the rights to it like they were granted for the other software., hence no official download links, and no real interest in doing anything with it. I suspect the the links you see are from when they moved the Website over to Redfox and just updated the links.

As to the lifetime updates, you did get them for the lifetime of the product. Slysoft shut down and so did any further development
Clearly you didn't realize I was being sarcastic! I was illustrating that complaining about [potentially] offering a free version was silly, so why not complain about other silly things; like taking the term "Lifetime License" literally or not having an Official Download Link. If you read everything I wrote before that, it should be obvious that I am not upset about not having a Literal Lifetime of Updates or anything of the sort. I wasn't demanding anything, but rebutting a statement I found selfish, counterproductive and lacking in overall consideration. It seems weird that you would fixate on the part that was clearly facetious.

Additionally, what determines whether or not it is a RedFox Product? AnyDVD HD, Clone CD and CloneDVD Mobile were all SlySoft Products and are now being sold via RedFox. Why would it be crazy to think GameJackal could be the same?

Back