• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox AnyDVD HD 8.0.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilocowboy

I was excited when I got a popup from AnyDVD HD letting me know that there was an Update for AnyDVD HD. I shot over to the site and saw that I could download the update and purchase a new license from RedFox for AnyDVD HD.

What I saw:

For RedFox AnyDVD HD you need to purchase a RedFox license key, SlySoft licenses are not supported. Purchase a license key now

When I clicked on the Purchase a license key now I get the We are sorry page. I don't have a problem with that because I know we can still purchase through elby. BUT all I see are the Licenses for CloneBD and CloneDVD. When will we be able to purchase the license for AnyDVD HD 8.0.1.0? I have had the lifetime license from SlySoft for some time now and love it.

It says we can download it and purchase it now, but when will the links be available so we can. Thank you for your time.

Wrong section, anydvd sections are reserved for disc problems only. moved to license.

The shop was open shortly, but had to be closed again until tomorrow for technical fine tuning needed with payment processing.

I too updated to 8010 and now my lifetime license says it is invalid. WTH??? I have had my
license for years and now it doesnt work. please fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is expected behavior and was announced to happen months ago. 8.x are RedFox releases that specifically require a RedFox license. Please read the available stickies.

THe link to purchase a licenses is not working. I'm a veteran LHT holder from slysoft, purchased some time ago when it was started 10-15 years ago, is the server is still down. and entitle to a discount yes...

Not with 8.x, as said. All info you need to know is available.

@raul124 the shop had to be unexpectedly closed again until tomorrow. Initial purchases showed some more fine tuning was needed.

I'm having trouble copying non blu ray movies, are you not working on this matter, or are you giving blu ray first priority?

Please post in the correct section and provide a logfile for the disc you have issues with along with a detailed problem decryption.

Disc troubleshooting has no place in the license section.

Can someone explain clearly what the price is you have to pay for AnyDVDHD if you were a previous lifetime licence holder with Slysoft but you purchased your licence a long time ago like me? I am prepared to buy the Redfox Lifetime Licence I am just struggling to work out from the stuff on the licencing pages what I will pay and if I get a discount for being a previous lifetime user? I went onto a lifetime licence on September 10th 2013.

I also got the message an update was available for ANYDVD and now my lifetime key is not valid. I have had my Lifetime key for years too. How do I correct this?

I also got the message an update was available for ANYDVD and now my lifetime key is not valid. I have had my Lifetime key for years too. How do I correct this?

The answer to your question is in the posts above yours. You will need to purchase a new RedFox license as has been explained.

Longtime user of ANYDVD HD with lifetime license. I guess what concerns me the most is if I pay for ANOTHER lifetime license, what is the likelyhood that redfox will be here in a year? I already paid for one lifetime license. There should be a big discount to previous lifetime licensors as a guarantee that this one will last..."lifetime"

Does anyone know what the cost will be for this new lifetime license?

If you buy it within 2 months, you get a 20% discount, its about 87.20 Euros

Everything you need to know is in the pricing sticky up top as well as a few posts above. As to the guarantees you're asking, that horse has been beaten to death the past weeks and is available on the forum and Google.

Everything you need to know is in the pricing sticky up top as well as a few posts above. As to the guarantees you're asking, that horse has been beaten to death the past weeks and is available on the forum and Google.

Yeah...well sorry I havent read everything that has ever been posted here. Thanks for being so friendly. It took me an hour to be able to sign up and even post a reply. this forum is not the most user friendly. So if anyone could post a summary Id appreciate it.

Time to start looking for a different brand software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back