• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox Licenses Now Available To Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
purchased a lifetime licence hours ago and heard nothing yet how long does it take to process

Licenses should be sent instantly or within 24h after purchase completes. Check all your mail folders, including spam. If that doesn't help, contact support.

purchased a lifetime licence hours ago and heard nothing yet how long does it take to process

Wierd, i also purchased a lifetime licence hours ago, got a mail right after my payment was accepted, even got a link where i could download the license key

I would contact support then, they will be able to assists you further. Your issue may be among one of the reasons why the shop was closed again for some fine tuning.

on mine it said it had to be processed as the prices was over 90+ dollars

and ive no idea why cos it shouldnt have been with the discount

Price seems normal. You're not taking into account the exchange rate for euro into dollar. That said, you need to contact support. The forum has no access to customer purchase data.

I still can't purchase a license. It still says "We Are Sorry... At the moment, we are not able to process payments. We intend on being able to accept payments within a few hours."

Hoping it will come up in the next couple of days or so.

im in the uk we dont use euro's and ive just received my email now so all is good :D

thanks for getting back. Long live redfox :), just hope you didn't go too green with anger when you didn't get the mail instantly ;) :p

nah m8 i know its early days and they've only just set up bound to be a few hiccups :D

good, cause saint patrick's day was 2 months ago :D

I see license purchasing is now live/available for RedFox products.

I just got a new Lifetime license for AnyDVD HD :)

Purchasing process ran smoothly with no hiccups.

Thanks.
Where is the purchase option? When I go to the page it says they are not able to process payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back