• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox Licenses Now Available To Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike20021969

I see license purchasing is now live/available for RedFox products.

I just got a new Lifetime license for AnyDVD HD :)

Purchasing process ran smoothly with no hiccups.

Thanks.

what happened to the discount for previous lifetime owners?

Me too,just got new LTL for AnyDVD HD
I found version 8.0.1.0 on setting option(can not see "use online database"this item)

still applies. Read the sticky in the correct section and contact support.

Wrong section. Topic moved.

Please confirm that I should uninstall Slysoft AnyDVD prior to installing my purchased version on RedFox AnyDVD HD.

you don't have to. It depends on whether you want te installation path to look like Program Files\Slysoft or Program files\Redfox ;)

if you install over the top, it'll remain slysoft. If you uninstall first and then reinstall fresh, the path will change to redfox. Other than that, no functionality changes :)

Am I only one who is seeing this message
We Are Sorry...
At the moment, we are not able to process payments. We intend on being able to accept payments within a few hours.

Licenses for CloneBD and CloneDVD can be obtained meanwhile at elby.ch

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Is it working Zone wise ?

It was working. I purchased an LTL.
Hopefully just a temporary glitch.
Or fixing a few bugs.

There was a glitch where people were not getting bundled discounts applied to their order earlier, likely the IT people took the order page back down to fix that issue.

No, we are are sorry for this inconvenience, too many people I would guess trying to get through. Give it a few hours. Thank you for your understanding.

No, we are are sorry for this inconvenience, too many people I would guess trying to get through. Give it a few hours. Thank you for your understanding.
Oh, so the server was overloaded?!?

That is actually very good to know, people want to buy licenses. Makes the nay-sayers easier to ignore.

I guess my status of becoming the first RedFox license holder is not gonna happen? ;)

Am I only one who is seeing this message
There must be a slight glitch - it may/may not be related to the Bundle option disappearing that was mentioned in a recent thread.
Whatever the problem, I'm sure everything will be working again soon.

There must be a slight glitch - it may/may not be related to the Bundle option disappearing that was mentioned in a recent thread.
Whatever the problem, I'm sure everything will be working again soon.
RedFox1 explains what the glitch likely is:

i'm getting that clarified as we speak :)
I needed some time to move funds around so I can safely make my license purchases, so the delay is somewhat welcome.

I'd like to make the purchase, but I can wait for the team to fix the problems no matter what they are. They took a purposely butchered software product and resurrected it.

I can't complain this miracle didn't happen in 6 days. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back