• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I'm sadly behind the times

jam265

Having just gone through a NASTY divorce, in which being turned in to the FBI for copying was a concern, I discontinued backing up my collection. And, yes, that is what I do, because I've scratched/broken too many traveling. Now that I jettisoned my technical support guy, and I feel I can back up my movies again, i am faced with an issue. I wanted to back up the choice. It appeared all of it copied, but when playing, it stopped about, ironically, 2 hrs. in. How do I copy these movies? Do I need to buy special discs? What's up? I knew I was behind and not technical, but this bad? So, I turn to you, my patient audience to educate me into this decade.

Having just gone through a NASTY divorce, in which being turned in to the FBI for copying was a concern, I discontinued backing up my collection. And, yes, that is what I do, because I've scratched/broken too many traveling. Now that I jettisoned my technical support guy, and I feel I can back up my movies again, i am faced with an issue. I wanted to back up the choice. It appeared all of it copied, but when playing, it stopped about, ironically, 2 hrs. in. How do I copy these movies? Do I need to buy special discs? What's up? I knew I was behind and not technical, but this bad? So, I turn to you, my patient audience to educate me into this decade.
With no logs files or what media movie your talking about no one can really help you get started here. You need to give a run down and steps your doing and what software your talking about for others to get a starting point.

Just tell me what format is the format of your choice and I will explain everything. Do want to use discs or just copy them to a hdd. Bluray discs for Bluray movies and regular DVD for non Bluray. AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD2 for DVD and CloneBD for Bluray.

Back