• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A few thoughts about piracy

Family Video stores not available in my area, they only operate in 19 US states and Canada.

Store rental and by-mail. Sounds like the defunct Blockbuster.

I wonder what the pizza tastes like (Marco's Pizza).

Since my ISP charges $85/mo, I think I should be able to watch whatever I want to watch. "Follow the money" - Albert Einstein

I have a Family Video nearby. It's only $3 for a normal rental and you can get half off for a month for $10. It's not expensive and I rent from them all the time. MUCH cheaper than renting a movie on streaming services and I support local jobs. I just want to be able to make backup copies of the movies I purchase, without being told that I'm locked out from watching them a certain way, or I HAVE to use certain apps to watch a film. I want to load my own movies on a hard drive to bring on vacations, so I can pick any movie I want at any time and watch them on a phone, my offline computer, tablet, whatever. That's why I support both local rental shops, I buy movies and give wholehearted support to redfox. I hope they can keep the fight going, so I have my own choice in using things I pay for.

Last edited:
But if all disks have some form of 'encryption' how was it legal in the first place?
You usually need to 'break' the encryption to make the copy..!
Where I am it's illegal to copy a music CD to your computer or convert the audio into another format. They reviewed it last year realising this was archaic and tried to change it knowing that they were at minimum 20 years behind the digital revolution, it was still ruled illegal.

If people in charge don't want us to do something they'll make sure we can't do it, one way or another. If the encryption wasn't available then something else would be in place, much like the Sony rootkits found on certain music CDs in the past.

Last edited:
Now that RedFox is close to having AnyDVD licenses for sale I wonder how long before the torrent sites have a "full RedFox AnyDVD + key file" available for download, as happened with each Slysoft release.

Not that I would do that, I am waiting to be able to purchase a new license.

Probably straight away, the first day the final version is available. Yes I will be buying a new license too, it's well worth it. When the constant updates start it will drive the pirates nuts. I'm pretty sure the pirated versions will attract genuine customers sooner or later.

I hope they won't go for one license per machine, it's so much easier if you can move the software around your local computers, as long as you aren't abusing that privilege.

Now that RedFox is close to having AnyDVD licenses for sale I wonder how long before the torrent sites have a "full RedFox AnyDVD + key file" available for download, as happened with each Slysoft release.

Not that I would do that, I am waiting to be able to purchase a new license.

If I was RedFox, I would make each License unique. I someone released a License key to a torrent site invalidate the license and make the purchaser buy a another license. That would require the installer to have a internet connection on the install though

If I was RedFox, I would make each License unique. I someone released a License key to a torrent site invalidate the license and make the purchaser buy a another license. That would require the installer to have a internet connection on the install though

I suspect Slysoft and and now RedFox are able to differentiate between licenses and then blacklist/kill improperly used ones and have been able to do this for a long time. ;)

We as as users and supporters of redfox need to help protect from this because it hurts us as well in the grand scheme of things besides why should they not pay for it just like we do.

They might not have that thing.... what's it called... money?
Go and see how much CloneBD Costs, hosted on RedFox.bz now too.
It's not even near finished.

Stop spreading/implying the wrong info. CloneBD pricing is set by elaborate bytes, as well as being exclusively sold by them. If CloneBD price increases then that's elby doing it, not redfox. Redfox has yet to obtain a resell license. Redfox hosts the user support forum and perhaps the setup but things end there. CloneBD also wasn't present in the redfox price announcement, meaning they haven't gotten one. For the record, CloneBD price has NOT increased.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Stop spreading/implying the wrong info. CloneBD pricing is set by elaborate bytes, as well as being exclusively sold by them. If CloneBD price increases then that's elby doing it, not redfox. Redfox has yet to obtain a resell license. Redfox hosts the user support forum and perhaps the setup but things end there. CloneBD also wasn't present in the redfox price announcement, meaning they haven't gotten one. For the record, CloneBD price has NOT increased.
I never said the price went up and I said that CloneBD is now hosted on RedFox.bz Both Facts! Read before reacting please. You continue to say it's sold by someone else, I said it's hosted by RedFox.bz (https://redfox.bz/download/SetupCloneBD.exe). I just simply stated that people may not have money for software and pointed out the high price of some software. I picked CloneBD because I was treated badly previously for mentioning unaffiliated software whilst I was helping people by a power tripped moderator.

I do dislike aggressive moderators with something to prove, it just looks bad, repeatedly.
Why not go and help people like solving yet another bug I found or something?
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/image-disc-title-location-nightmare-on-elm-street.69187/

Last edited:
Nothing to prove here mate, it's the way you said it (hence the implying ;-) ). I did read, hence me saying hosting the forum and setup :) compared to other products, CloneBD is pretty cheap lifetime.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Yes right. You told me: Stop spreading/implying the wrong info - For the record, CloneBD price has NOT increased. What was incorrect?
You might like the price, Lifetime has value a year not so much. I've found so many bugs. Still what I said was the truth.

Just because someone thinks a product is expensive or they don't have the money to buy it, doesn't give them an excuse to steal/pirate it instead.
You don't go into a grocery store and steal items just because they are expensive or you can't afford them.

Then maybe they SHOULD STOP FREELOADING OFF SOCIETY and get that thing what's it called? Oh yea A JOB . Also just because you can't afford something at the moment does not mean it's OK to STEAL IT the only time that's allowable is if your starving and you steal food to survive. Period

Go and see how much CloneBD Costs, hosted on RedFox.bz now too.
It's not even near finished.
Should redfox allow the piracy because people can't pay?

Back