• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneMap 2 error

SSnewbie

AnyDVD ver 6.1.6.9; WinXP pro with all current service and fixes, 2GB RAM, and lots of HD space, Hitachi/LG +/-DVD-RW DL Mdl GSA-T11N ROM A102

I downloaded the trial to see if this program would work for me, and found the following:

AnyDVD seems to run fine on first pass ripping DVD to hard drive. And I see files in the target dir. Then a second pass runs. On this second pass (Repairing defective DVD Structure) at about 99% done a dialog pops that sez:
CloneMap 2
with only an OK button. On clicking the OK, a second popup appears that asks:
Delete created files? WARNING: All files in directory c:\...etc\\\ will be deleted?
With a YES or NO button. On clicking the NO button, the program window then shows:
Aborted!
On closing the program window, the created files on the hard drive are deleted anyway.

What’s up with this? Any suggestions?

1. Do step 8 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

3. There's a bug in the current version of Anydvd (6.1.6.9). You may want to wait for the next release.

Last edited:
Update

Partial update:
Here is the status info on the problem disc:

HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GSA-T11N A102 0007XXXXXXXXXX
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Eyes_On_Prize_D4
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 7 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

From ImBurn:
===============================================
Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.3.2.0
===============================================

Upper Device Filter: redbook
Upper Class Filter: [None Found]
Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
Lower Class Filter: AnyDVD
Lower Device Filter: imapi

Filter Name: redbook
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
File Version: 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
File Description: Redbook Audio Filter Driver
Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Product Version: 5.1.2600.2180
Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
Copyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Filter Name: AnyDVD
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
File Version: 6.1.6.9
File Description: AnyDVD Filter Driver
Product Name: AnyDVD
Product Version: 6.1.6.9
Company Name: SlySoft, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright 2002 - 2007 SlySoft, Inc.

Filter Name: imapi
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
File Version: 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
File Description: IMAPI Kernel Driver
Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Product Version: 5.1.2600.2180
Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
Copyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

ALSO NOTE:
I loaded AnyDVD on one of my other machines. Almost same config, except 1GB RAM, and Plextor 755A, and rec'd the same error out with the same disc

Hope this helps figure this one out....
Thanks

Partial update:
Here is the status info on the problem disc:

Please post the .ifo files of this disc. Make sure, that AnyDVD is disabled when you copy the .ifo files from the disc. Thank you!

Please post the .ifo files of this disc. Make sure, that AnyDVD is disabled when you copy the .ifo files from the disc. Thank you!

@SSnewbie

How to . . .

1.) DISABLE AnyDVD (little fox on the taskbar should be grey).
2) Click this if you're using Windows XP
3.) Navigate to the VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
4.) Copy all files ending with .IFO to your harddisk. ONLY those with .IFO, not the big .VOB files!
5.) ENABLE AnyDVD again (just in case, so you don't forget it)
6.) ZIP the .IFO files to one file. Name it with a cool filename (e.g., Little_Black_Book_UK.zip)
7.) Write a an email to support(at)slysoft.com (replace (at) with @). Name your problem, try to identify the disc (e.g, Little Black Book, R2, UK), the UPC number if possible (below the barcode on the package). The information output of AnyDVD can be helpful as well.
8.) They like if you include the AnyDVD version and your AnyDVD serial number in this mail. You find this information in the Settings Window -> About.
9.) Attach ZIP file with the IFOs and email it.

10.) Also upload the zip file to the forums:
a) when you reply or post a new thread, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

b) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
c) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
d) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
e) click "upload"

Update on Update

Just tried the 6.1.7.0 update and the same error out occurs. :mad:

At any rate I ziped up the IFOs and did a summary on the problem and emailed it all off to support ( A T ) slysoft (D O T ) com.

We'll see what the say.

Somewhat OT. I attempted to purchase AnyDVD today to get the 20% discount, (with the hope that they would come thru) and was refused. The security code field would only hold 3 digits, and my visa has a 4 digit code. Two strikes and I'm almost out.:mad::mad:

PS: thanks Webslinger

BTW, Thanks to Webslinger for his notes on this problem.:bowdown:

At any rate I ziped up the IFOs and did a summary on the problem and emailed it all off to support ( A T ) slysoft (D O T ) com.

We'll see what the say.

Somewhat OT. I attempted to purchase AnyDVD today to get the 20% discount, (with the hope that they would come thru) and was refused. The security code field would only hold 3 digits, and my visa has a 4 digit code. Two strikes and I'm almost out.:mad::mad:
The 3 digits is for the CSV number.

We'll see what the say.

Also upload the zip file to the forums:
attach.gif

b) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
c) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
e) click "upload"

I'm not really sure what to advise about that. My Visa has a 3 digit security code as does my Mastercard. If you flip your card over the last 3 digits on the back is usually what they're looking for.

Try contacting Slysoft: visit http://www.slysoft.com/contact.html, and choose "Purchase problem" from the drop-down list.

Also upload the zip file to the forums:
attach.gif

e) click "upload"

I'm not really sure what to advise about that. My Visa has a 3 digit security code as does my Mastercard. If you flip your card over the last 3 digits on the back is usually what they're looking for.

Try contacting Slysoft: visit http://www.slysoft.com/contact.html, and choose "Purchase problem" from the drop-down list.
Same here Web with my Mastercard.

Back