• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dirty Grandpa US

BigAudio

Need a little help with the playlist. thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_E_DIRTY_GRANDPA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
The copy that I have does not have playlist 573, attached is my logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_F_DIRTY_GRANDPA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Playlist needed please. I think it is 244

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.0.3_Info_F_DIRTY_GRANDPA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Please can someone look at my log and tell me which playlist is mine. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.0.3_Info_D_DIRTY_GRANDPA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Same, help with a playlist. Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.0.3_Info_E_DIRTY_GRANDPA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Redbox Dirty Grandpa default Playlist 573 is incorrect one. Will have to rent another later today at which time I'll upload the log file.

Redbox Dirty Grandpa default Playlist 573 is incorrect one. Will have to rent another later today at which time I'll upload the log file.

Playlist attached, thank you in advance.

I just re-ran the decryption using default settings (had speed menu chosen for first run with only playlist 573 showing as the "speedmenu" to play movie. Also when watched yesterday, chose "run movie using default menu" and that's what came up bad).

Update, still not playing correctly, out of order.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.1.0_Info_Q_DIRTY_GRANDPA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I just re-ran the decryption using default settings (had speed menu chosen for first run with only playlist 573 showing as the "speedmenu" to play movie. Also when watched yesterday, chose "run movie using default menu" and that's what came up bad).

Update, still not playing correctly, out of order.

o_O
Sure about that "573"? Your log file itselft states the playlist is 410.
Anyway - for a complete fix (full menu functionality), you'll need AnyDVD 8.0.2.0, which should get released in the next 1 or 2 days.

Playlist 573 is the one that showed under speedmenu on my first burn. The log file I sent was from my second rental and burn using the default AnyDVD settings so I'm not sure what playlist was used there (I guess 410). In either event both did not work. Thanks for the quick response as usual and I'll wait for 8.0.2.0.

Help with correct playlist would be appreciated. Playlist is not listed on Status page of AnyDVD program.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_F_DIRTY_GRANDPA_00D2EC4B_39456D19.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Help with correct playlist would be appreciated. Playlist is not listed on Status page of AnyDVD program.
You seem to have found a version that slipped through the cracks for 2 years. Well done.

BTW, your a release version behind. Though that won't fix the playlist.

@Pete do your magic!

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back