• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.1.4.5

Just for those who might think this is a new version, note the release date in the changelist above.

I was about to ask where is the 64 bit vista compatible version? :D

Removing orphan entries after vista

you can use ccleaner(.com) ( free) to clean out orphan entries in registry or remove uninstall entries on the Control panel that dont want to be removed.

I also got the screen of death on installing VIrtual drive 5145...nowhere on their site do they say whether Vista s supported or not...

Seems a bit basic..wasa great prog on xp but really has problems on vista apparently

How I fixed the VirtualCloneDrive Vista BSOD Problem

During startup (Vista) I was getting the BSOD repeatedly.
After doing a system restore to just prior to VirtualCloneDrive installation,
I did another VirtualCloneDrive installation,
but before restarting I went to device manager and unistalled extra VirtualCloneDrives under the Storage Devices section (right click on them and uninstall),
then I also went to the remaining VirtualCloneDrive and updated the driver (browsing to the windows folder for drivers).

Note that the VirtualCloneDrives that I uninstalled had Yellow Exclamation marks on them.

After this, the system starts fine.

Good luck!

Back