• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

OPD ERROR ANYDVD 7.6.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 500!
Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I'm getting this error on 7.6.9.5?

Seems like an internal server error. Should sort itself out soon.

I've already sent out an email to the people behind RedFox. Personally I only want to consider this a good sign of linking OPD access to the purchase system. I don't know if that's the case, but I choose to look at it that way. Should sort itself out eventually, things like that always do.

Just got a reply, Ivan will look into it right now. No more replies are needed at this point. Please have patience for now.

Thanks Ch3vr0n for your notification.
While working on OPD 2.0, we killed OPD 1.0.
Should work now, please try again.

I just got the error 2 mins ago - at least 25 mins after Ivan's response. Still not working for me with 7.6.9.5.

I just got the error 2 mins ago - at least 25 mins after Ivan's response. Still not working for me with 7.6.9.5.
Just checked the logs, last error 500 was 19:42:52 UTC (~45min ago).

Your error must be something else, Cybernut

I did get the same error right before I commented above (see pic)...but I just checked now and it is working fine now.

EDIT: oops - indeed it was not error 500...a different code...but whatever it was, it is now fixed and I didn't change anything except to re-insert the disc. Might be a good idea for you guys to see why I got that error code anyway...just to avoid a recurrence.

Untitled.jpg

@Cybernut: I identified your requests. First you got a 499 (time out) and then 30 min later a 200 (OK).
So you should be fine...

@Cybernut: I identified your requests. First you got a 499 (time out) and then 30 min later a 200 (OK).
So you should be fine...
This was possible how? A unique identifier in anyDVDHD that calls home every time a disc is inserted or a support tix. I am very curious now.

Any time anydvd connects to the OPD it sends some basic disc info, which probably included the volume label (in your case SON_OF_SAUL), from that point on its probably relatively easy to filter the request by looking for that specific volume label and the error it got from the OPD connection. :)

Any time anydvd connects to the OPD it sends some basic disc info, which probably included the volume label (in your case SON_OF_SAUL), from that point on its probably relatively easy to filter the request by looking for that specific volume label and the error it got from the OPD connection. :)
It wasn't my disc and I would like a reply from "someone in the know" being that was asked before and no actual reason gave just a locked thread but being this is about the OPD I wouldn't think it was off topic enough for you to "lock it up" and yes I know they don't have to if they don't want to but this is obviously something on several users mind .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back