• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3 pass of multi title DVD does not work

gianluca

I'm ripping my Looney Tunes cartoons DVD.
I have AnyDVD running to crack the key.
I run CDVDmobile
Select iPod HiRes profile
Select the first TWO titles (two cartoons)
All defaults until I get to the last screen.
-Select 640x480
-Select 3pass
-Select default bitrate
-Do NOT split chapters
and press GO!
Now it's at the 4th cartoon and did not stop after the second one.
It did a single pass of the first 4 cartoons (and it's still going)
It never went back to do 2nd and 3rd pass.

...Now it's at the 5th cartoon and the text at the bottom of the progress says "processing title 1/2 in vts_01_2.vob 3183746 (pass 1/3)"

Can reproduce this 100% of the times.

Anyone else seen this??

P.S.
Using ver.1.1.5.4

Last edited:
This same problem does NOT happen with other DVDs ("Futurama" season 1), where each single title is correctly passed 3 times and then CDVDmobile moves onto the next title.

3 instance running all error out

I had 3 instances of CloneDVDmobile running and all 3 ripping with 3-pass (iPod-HiRes profile, 640x480, default bitrate) and all 3 of them gave some really long error message box as soon as they reached the end of their respective titles (error apparently came from mencoder.exe I think).

I can get around this by running just one instance of CloneDVDmobile at the time.

I remember I used to be able to run multiple instanced of CloneDVDmobile at the same time, but I never tried 3-pass.

Has anyone else seen this?

I can get around this by running just one instance of CloneDVDmobile at the time.

I remember I used to be able to run multiple instanced of CloneDVDmobile at the same time, but I never tried 3-pass.

Has anyone else seen this?

If you use multi pass and run multiple instances, you need to select different folders for each instance of CloneDVD mobile.

If you use multi pass and run multiple instances, you need to select different folders for each instance of CloneDVD mobile.

Ah! Good to know! I will try this!
Thanks,
-Gianluca.

Back