• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Oversized ISO Files Generated - Hateful_8 The Salvation

sleepsmith

AnyDVD HD/Clone DVD - Unusually Large ISO files generated from standard format DVD Hateful_8 >(8.1KB) and The Salvation >(7.8 KB) after making Iso file.... unable to copy to standard 4.7GB Media....??? Never had this problem with earlier versions.....??? Help...What am I doing wrong/missing...? Thank You

Are you sure you that you have DVD-5 and not DVD+/-R DL selected in the drop-down menu to the left of the quality bar on the Title Configuration page in CloneDVD?

That movies AFAIK comes in DVD9(8.4gb) format not DVD5(4.7gb) format - so unless your compressing it this will not fit on a dvd5 blank media. Of which CloneDVD can do from the start.

Are you sure you that you have DVD-5 and not DVD+/-R DL selected in the drop-down menu to the left of the quality bar on the Title Configuration page in CloneDVD?
Yes ...checked and Title Config indicates DVD-5.......

Are you sure its not something else? Iso files of 8.1 and 7.8 KB i'd call that extremely UNDERSIZED. That's no bigger than 2 harddrive sectors.

From this point on i'd start with an anydvd and cloneDVD logfile

That movies AFAIK comes in DVD9(8.4gb) format not DVD5(4.7gb) format - so unless your compressing it this will not fit on a dvd5 blank media. Of which CloneDVD can do from the start.
OK.....Thank You.....

I had a chance to play around with Hateful 8 on DVD. I used CloneDVD to do a full-disc (DVD-9) to DVD-5 backup both to folder and ISO. Both fit without issue on a DVD-5 blank. There's no reason such a problem should occur unless it's a user error with the settings.

Folder: 4.36 GB (4,687,611,904 bytes)
ISO: 4.36 GB (4,688,726,016 bytes)

Back