• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero Update made easy

Clams

Thanks to Webslinger and Charlie and David! :

If you already have Nero 6.6.x.x you can go here

http://www.nero.com/nero6/enu/nero-up.php

and get the latest (and last) updates for free. Update one in the main body of programs, update TWO is paramount because it includes Nero Recode 2!

So... while we're waiting to get to the bottom of the SAW3 / Open Season vs AnyDVD vs DVDShrink 3.2 debacle... this might be a workaround.

You might even LIKE Nero Recode 2 - seems the transcoder is done by the same dood that developed the venerable DVDShrink.

Note: ONLY take Update Two to get Nero Recode and retain your easy Nero compatability with Shrink too. If you do Update One... Shrink may not hook to the newer Nero-Rom.

Also.... this free update may only work for Nero 6.6.x.x not older versions

-W

Last edited:
I'm glad it's working for you.

Ya me too!!! Thanks to you and the other 2 guys for all the help.

I'm still watching the DVDShrink issue closely. Something very strange there. It's been about 2.5 years since Shrink was updated.... but in those 2.5 years the ONLY thing that has changed in DVD's is the Copy Protection. It just doesn't make sence. <shrug>

-W

i love it. i now have 7751 ultra edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
i used anydvd6106 and nero 7751ultra. saw3 only copied MOVIE ONLY. VOB7 wouldnt read to copy the entire disc. Its an AWESOME movie by the way.
The Marine will copy the whole disc but quality is poor due to alot of special features. I need to invest in DVD9's...lol

It's a bit strange how older versions of Shrink will work with Anydvd 6.1.1.4 to backup Saw 3 R1.

Ya.... I saw those 2 reports too. One was about Shrink 2.3 and the other was 3.1 (I think). With no links to the older Shrink version downloads I couldn't test it out, to verify the truth of the claims.

Like I said... my *guess* is that it's got something to do with an "overwhelming quantity" of something or other. I hope when it's finally resolved, that someone from the Slysoft Geek Department(tm) posts here as to what it was.

I swear if the publishers screw around too much more with copy-protecting DVD's - older DVD players are gonna have trouble even playing them. :D

-W

Back