• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Equilibrium (R1 NTSC) CSS keys

gentoo_zach

Hello again,

This problem has persisted for me, but I thought I would try it again since I just updated AnyDVD and CloneDVD yesterday. When I try to backup Equilibrium, AnyDVD gives me the following error:

WARNING:

AnyDVD is unable to crack all CSS Keys on this disc! AnyDVD will guess the correct CSS Key, but it is possible, that one or more titles on this disc will not play correctly.

You can check the AnyDVD CSS key archive from the AnyDVD settings window.

NOTE:
To avoid this message in the future, you should set your drive region code to match the region of the disc.

I don't particularly want to set my drive region code because I have movies from all over the world.

even with the warning message,you should still be able to copy the disc.

Hello again,

This problem has persisted for me, but I thought I would try it again since I just updated AnyDVD and CloneDVD yesterday. When I try to backup Equilibrium, AnyDVD gives me the following error:

WARNING:

AnyDVD is unable to crack all CSS Keys on this disc! AnyDVD will guess the correct CSS Key, but it is possible, that one or more titles on this disc will not play correctly.

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

14. Anydvd pops up with a message everytime I place this one dvd in the drive. The error message says unable to find CSS key due to region mismatch and that I need to set my dvd drive region to the same as the dvd to avoid this error in the future. Does anyone know how to do this?

a) You can usually ignore that error message, and Anydvd will still work properly with your burning program.

b) If you're still having problems, this is what you do

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd
ix. click the fox icon on your toolbar. Go to Video dvd--->settings
x. Change the default to match the region on the disc
xi. Click Ok

Hello again,

WARNING:

You can check the AnyDVD CSS key archive from the AnyDVD settings window.

NOTE:
To avoid this message in the future, you should set your drive region code to match the region of the disc.

I don't particularly want to set my drive region code because I have movies from all over the world.
Which AnyDVD version did you use?

Back