• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Region Free

morris-m

I know that if AnyDVD is running in the background, my Clones are supposed to be region free, but I attmpted to clone three Region 2 DVDs (The Brave, Terry Pratchett's Soul Music and Terry Pratchett's Wyrd Sisters). I had thought that everything was fine, as I was able to view the discs on my Region 1 player. However, a friend asked to borrow the two Discworld/Terry Pratchett movies, and was unable to play them. When I checked the clones, I found that they were still region 2. On the plus side, I've now discovered that my DVD player is region free, but why didn't the cloned discs go to region free?

are you sure its a region 1 > region 2 conflict and not a pal > ntsc conflict?

Discs

Yeah, upon checking, that is the case. Although my RCA DVD player is running the PAL movies just fine on my NTSC television. I had hoped region free meant playable worldwide. My error. Thanks.

Back