• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still haveing issues Seeing DISC for Maze Runner Scorch Trials ..

Rickter

yeah been waiting for updates , hoping there would be a fix ..but now im getting worried .. seems to be the only one so far that is new.. but sure would love ta get it on my entertainment center system.. and i need this for that.. ;/

No logfile, no potential fix

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

log file ? .. not sure if i follow.. something Fox needs to get/receive or something i need to do?

ok and when you get hung on the first step like the Disc dont even SCAN ... or did i miss that in original post... sorry.. or shall i do a log file on something that isnt seen..?

there it is if it helps... :D

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.4_Info_E_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
That's not a logfile. Pay close attention to the first item of step 5. Might want to insert the disk.

LOL i am inserting the disc rofl .. and thats the only log file i know of.. any more usless tips >??

as i Said.. the Disc is NOT being seen by the drive.. so if anyone els is actually able to see this movie then its obviously my system .. so.. the "log File" the program gives me is that one.. so yeah its obviously showing NO disc .. so what is the solution to that if so...

and yes .. i did step 5 got that file in here... so what log file are you referring to
Ch3vr0n ? there is no other log files to this program Ive ever found much less it not being the one that it points too....

You do know there's such a thing as *edit post* right? ^^

Ok, try this. DISABLE anydvd completely. The tray icon CAN NOT be active. Insert the disc, does the drive recognise the disc now? If not and your drive recognises other discs fine then it's a defective disc, plain and simple. Without a logfile from a drive that detects the disc there's little we can do. That said, i watched that movie tonight but here's the catch. My version may not necessarily match yours. Movies come in multiple versions per title and again more versions per region. Mockingjay pt 2 for example currently comes in 5 different version and 2 different protections. That's 25 different possible combinations, so far.

That's not a logfile. Pay close attention to the first item of step 5. Might want to insert the disk.

He's told you 3 times the disk won't even SCAN - it's UNSEEN!!!

-W

Ok, try this. DISABLE anydvd completely. The tray icon CAN NOT be active.

OK - Now you caught the clue.
If the PC can't see the disk with AnyDVD turned OFF (but sees all your other DVDs) - then it's a bad disk issue.
-W

yeah i thought of that .. i have a DVD player for TVs i tried it in and it reads fine.. and my playstation had ta watch it on it.. lol

Region ? .. hmm i could reset i never thought of that .. tho how would ya find out what region or version it is ?

A DVD player is not the same as a computer drive, please just do as asked, disable anydvd and check if it's being recognised. A different region won't make any difference here, it won't make the disk "invisible.

didnt i say i did that.. <<looks up yeah i did.. >>next ?

then i said Used other dvd players to make sure disc isnt damaged .. indeed ive been threw all this...

i might add as well... any disc that is read by my Drive ..Has Never had any issue copying... any New Disc that gets released ive had it happen the same way untill the Program gets updated but since this is the fourth update since the release of the DVD ..i figured maybe im missing something els .. i have gone threw the basic's tho.. most of what i have read here are Routine diagnostics i do when there are disc read issues ...and my assumption if Playstation can play it in full then the disc is ok no ?

ohh and dont go there with Its my DVD drive .. nahh ive checked other discs and they all work fine .. and needless ta say this one im having issues with is Brand new .. so laser getting weak isnt it ether .. so anything besides that will be help :D

Back