• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Perfect World (R1 NTSC) problem

gentoo_zach

A Perfect World (R1 NTSC) problem [SOLVED]

Hello all,

When trying to backup "A Perfect World" (Region 1, NTSC), I get the following error when I try to even open the disc (before writing the image at all):

Code:
Unable to read video files from

E:/VIDEO_TS

unexpected error

DETAILS:
DVDManager 0 IFOFormat 3

I have also attached the two IFO files from the source disc. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• VIDEO_TS_IFO.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 0
  • VTS_01_0_IFO.zip
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Wow, I didn't even know there were new versions. Usually I get an email stating that a new version has been released. I will upgrade from AnyDVD 6.1.6.7 to 6.1.6.9 and from CloneDVD 2.9.1.0 to 2.9.1.1. I will report back after that is done and I attempt to back it up again.

Thanks for your prompt response. :)

It worked just fine on reading the files in VIDEO_TS. What was the cause of the problem for this particular disc?

Back