• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

psp problem

that was with a 1 pass. what happens is it encodes for like 6hrs. then it post prosses for just as long. the whole time the memeroy light is blinking.

it took twelve hours to do 720x480, six to encode and six to post prosses. anyone else take this long the movie was 300. Also does 480x272 take as long?

Wow! That sounds to me, like you encoded directly to the PSPs memory stick?
Never (!) do that. There is a lot of seeking back and forth required, which multiplies badly over that slow bus.

Always encode to the HDD.
Postprocessing will usually take a few seconds to very few minutes.

alright i'll try that. thanks, ok how do i do that?

Last edited:
no it just takes long to do a 720x480 movie. It took me nearly 4 hours to do 300 on this resolution.I aways encode to the HDD instead of the mem stick.

no it just takes long to do a 720x480 movie. It took me nearly 4 hours to do 300 on this resolution.I aways encode to the HDD instead of the mem stick.

Sure, AVC always takes long, but it is a significant difference, whether the post processing takes 3 Minutes or 6 hours, don't you think? ;)

The actual encoding may take a few hours.

Sure, AVC always takes long, but it is a significant difference, whether the post processing takes 3 Minutes or 6 hours, don't you think? ;)

The actual encoding may take a few hours.

Yeah it takes long but is well worth it.

Just specify drive and path, is there anything unclear or not working?

I sent it to the harddrive then, moved it when it was finished to video on mem stick, unsuported data.

I sent it to the harddrive then, moved it when it was finished to video on mem stick, unsuported data.

Not sure if this will work but give it a try and let us know unless peer says it won't work.

1. Insert a Memory Stick into the Memory Stick slot in the left side of the PSP. Depending on how many video files you want it to hold, you may need to get a larger one than the stick that came with your system.

2. Turn on the PSP if it isn't already.

3. Plug a USB cable into the back of the PSP and into your PC. The USB cable needs to have a Mini-B connector on one end (this plugs into the PSP), and a standard USB connector on the other (this plugs into the computer).

4. Scroll to the "Settings" icon on the home menu of your PSP.

5. Find the "USB Connection" icon in the "Settings" menu. Press the X button. Your PSP will display the words "USB Mode" and your PC or Mac will recognize it as a USB storage device.

6. There should be a folder called "MP_ROOT" on the PSP Memory Stick if you formatted it on your PSP; if not, create one.

7. There should be a folder called "100MNV01" inside the "MP_ROOT" folder, if not create it.

8. Drag and drop files into the folders just as you would save files in another folder on your computer. Video files go in the "100MNV01" folder.

9. Disconnect your PSP by first clicking on the o on the PSP Player, or on the PC "Safely Remove Hardware" on the bottom task bar of a PC usually on the lower right hand side, down by the clock. Then unplug the USB cable and press the circle button to return to the home menu.

Not sure if this will work but give it a try and let us know unless peer says it won't work.

No, in this case it will not work. That method works for the old "non full resolution" MPEG4 movies.
The 480x272 videos need to be copied to \VIDEO on the stick.

No, in this case it will not work. That method works for the old "non full resolution" MPEG4 movies.
i've done that and getting unsupported data. but if done the long way "plugged in" it works, although i'd never do that again.

i've done that and getting unsupported data. but if done the long way "plugged in" it works, although i'd never do that again.

Do you have enough space on the HDD?
mobile does check for sufficient space, but some temporary files, that may use up to the same amount are not counted.
So you should at least have several times the required space available.

You can also try a "mini-clip" by starting the conversion and canceling after a few seconds. This usually will result in a playable file. Try this, if you're not sure whether it's a space issue.

Also: please run the conversion and while it is encoding - click on the "Log" tab, right click, select "Debugging information".

Then let the encoding finish, right click again and select "save as...".
Then post the result of the file here or attach it.
I'd like to see the commands.

Thanks for the info. I may give this a trial this week to see as I have a PSP, IPod and Zune Player.

Do you have enough space on the HDD?
mobile does check for sufficient space, but some temporary files, that may use up to the same amount are not counted.
So you should at least have several times the required space available.

You can also try a "mini-clip" by starting the conversion and canceling after a few seconds. This usually will result in a playable file. Try this, if you're not sure whether it's a space issue.

Also: please run the conversion and while it is encoding - click on the "Log" tab, right click, select "Debugging information".

Then let the encoding finish, right click again and select "save as...".
Then post the result of the file here or attach it.
I'd like to see the commands.

don't think its a space issue but here it is
I 08:53:25 Processing started
D CloneDVDVersion: 1.1.5.3
D Location of layer break failed
D TCEngineConfig:
D inputPath: C:/Documents and Settings/Compaq_Owner/My Documents/DVDFab/FullDisc/SP7 DISC1/VIDEO_TS
D outputPath: "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -af volume=0 -aspect 4:3 -of avi -oac faac -ovc x264 -faacopts br=96:mpeg=4:eek:bject=2 -x264encopts bitrate=720:level_idc=30:bframes=3:frameref=2:nopsnr:nossim -vf pp=fd,scale=640:480,crop=640:480:0:0,harddup -info name="south park season 7" -ofps 30000/1001 -o "C:\M4V10001.mp4"|||C:\DOCUME~1\COMPAQ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\mnc12.tmp
D replacementVOBsPath: C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\eraser
D CloneConfig:
D targetVOBBlocks: 4167680
D remux: 0
D noStreams: 0
D RemasteringConfig:
D TitleConfig:
D title: 1
D angle: 1
D chapters: 5 to 5
D streams.audio: 00000001
D streams.subpicture: 00000000000000000000000000000000
D firstPlay: 0
D menus: 0
D supportStreamAutoSelection: 1
D filterUnreferredCells: 1
D tcArgs:
D samples: 5
D stats: 0
D scanOnly: 0
D pictureExtraction: 1
D DVDCompilerConfig:
D ecc: 0
I 08:54:41 Processing stopped: finished
D Postprocess: "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" "C:\M4V10001.mp4" -ovc copy -nosound -of rawvideo -o "C:\M4V10001.264"
D Postprocess: "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" "C:\M4V10001.mp4" -ovc frameno -oac copy -of rawaudio -o "C:\M4V10001.aac"
D Postprocess: "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mp4box.exe" -fps 29.970 -add "C:\M4V10001.264"#video -add "C:\M4V10001.aac"#audio -new "C:\M4V10001.mp4" -tmp "C:\DOCUME~1\COMPAQ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp"

don't think its a space issue but here it is

Looks pretty normal to me. I'm out of ideas here...
(unless it's a rights issue - Vista? Admin-privileges? UAC-crap?)..

Looks pretty normal to me. I'm out of ideas here...
(unless it's a rights issue - Vista? Admin-privileges? UAC-crap?)..

i have no idea either. do all the new res video's fit under the one video file not seperated sub files like the MPROOT ones. and if i were doing old res files should i hook up the psp or transfer from the harddrive?

i have no idea either. do all the new res video's fit under the one video file not seperated sub files like the MPROOT ones. and if i were doing old res files should i hook up the psp or transfer from the harddrive?

You should always encode to the hard drive and then simply copy to the PSP.

All new highres files go into \VIDEO

On the higher res it does take a bit longer I have disturbia and it's going to take 145 minutes to encode. The first option on the PSP encode would of taken just 21 minutes.

Yes peer using the highest settings and doing a one pass putting it in the video folder or what I said to do will not work. Putting it in the ISO folder didn't as well. Didn't see where to post the log either. Oh it only took 2 hours to encode as well. 5 seconds to put the file on my PSP.

Last edited:
Sorry I put the wrong folder in as the ouput was 3 different files. I put the correct file in the video folder and it says video can not be played.

Peer or James if you need more info let me know, I'll gladly help out.

Back