• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay 2

Edgeman56

Not showing the correct playlist. Logfile attached. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_E_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
This is the logfile from the Amazon retail version of this BD. Hundreds of playlists with screenpass protection and something new - All of the stream files in all of the MPLS files have (17) 00501.M2ts files with index numbers each with different time lengths.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_F_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
This is a log file from a US Rental version. Not showing correct playlist...

Attachments

1.1 MB · Views: 47
I also need playlist help (305 playlist)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_H_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Not showing correct playlist... Thanks. I think it is 258 but not sure.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_F_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Here's another ziplog for Region B version of MJ2 from amazon.co.uk
My own analysis with PowerDVD and procmon suggests the correct main playlist is 00154.mpls

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_S_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Another log file, if this is helpful at all. US Blu-ray rental. It takes several minutes to scan the disk. Rip to Hard Drive aborts with read errors after a few minutes.

I know this may be a bad disc, but I am just supplying another data point.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_G_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Here is another region 1 log file.

Attachments

1.1 MB · Views: 10
Another US Rental logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_G_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
154 for US BR Rental looks like it worked. I used latest AnyDVD HD to rip to hard drive first, then handbrake to convert playlist 154 (out of 315 I believe it was). Did a quick scan and it seemed all scenes were in order and no blackout at the 1:20 mark as mentioned in another thread.

Edit: 154 is not correct, I just noticed the chapter jump at the beginning of the movie.

Edit 2: Yeah, just don't listen to a word I say, total noob here. 154 was the 154th item in the list of titles, not the .mpls name. I had originally tried 00491.mpls, which does not work.

Last edited:
Just to clarify there are completely valid reasons why a person might need to know the playlist for a rental version of a Blu-ray release including but not limited to playback on an HTPC while making use of AnyDVD HD to not have to deal with advertisements, etc.

Note: Yes, there's a reason I am posting this. If you don't understand why then it was not directed at you.

Just to clarify there are completely valid reasons why a person might need to know the playlist for a rental version of a Blu-ray release including but not limited to playback on an HTPC while making use of AnyDVD HD to not have to deal with advertisements, etc.

Note: Yes, there's a reason I am posting this. If you don't understand why then it was not directed at you.

Not to mention to avoid buying into the but-raping that is PowerDVD....Somehow a software Blu player is 2X the cost of a standalone unit.

A little off topic but, while we are waiting for the correct track number, I have always wondered how do the normal Blu-ray players figure out the correct track number? Does it have something to do with the menus?

They don't, hardware players have a device unique decryption key. The disc asks for authentication, the player shows its key, the disc 'sees' a hardware key and says 'all good' and goes on to normal playback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I did it the hard way (statistical analysis of the playlists followed by some old-fashioned manual stream review) and found that 00428.mpls is the right one for the rental I had.

Which is what the ANYDVD HD status window reports on my netflix disc. Much less work for me that way.

I did it the hard way (statistical analysis of the playlists followed by some old-fashioned manual stream review) and found that 00428.mpls is the right one for the rental I had.

I don't know which disc you actually have, but I'm fairly certain, that AnyDVD displays the correct playlist in the status window.
If it doesn't - please post a log file.

Can some of you please check if these discs work without AnyDVD at all?
Certain variants look like they shouldn't even play correctly as original disc on a licensed Blu-ray player.

Especially the ones from:
dalerreed, williamshtaylor and from another thread: Burrie, possibly BrianG61UK and TAZ666
(these are three distinct discs).

These discs should play the main feature in a jumbled sequence.

These discs should be correct: Edgeman56, CCaptain00, subOptimal (btw, buddy, you have read errors on yours, return it), Barnabus, Frankenscripter

Back