• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Command line CloneDVD2 for use with AnyDVD

James thanks for that I will add same

I take it open up regedit and add DWORD set the value to 1

Yes, there are some examples present.

Sorry to revive an old thread. I see this tool is still available to automate ripping ISOs to Folder format. The current version is from 2012-03-14 and this thread died before then. Can it now rip them to ISO format like the gui clonedvd2? Or do I need to rip the ISO to folder still and then use a third party app to rip them back to ISO? I saved all my iso's by using anydvd hd to rip to image with keep protection checked (which I understood from other posts was a bit for bit copy). I now want a copy that uses anydvd's awesome skills to be unprotected. I want both so if there are any problems I can just use the bit for bit copy rather than searching my 1,500+ dvds. Thanks in advance for any insights.

Your answer is in the other 2 topics you created. There no reason to revive 5 year old topic.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

@chevron I respectfully do not agree with you. You said this can't be done. James gave info on a tool that does almost all of what I need, which I referenced in my other post. So your reply was incorrect. I even referenced this thread in my post.

I asked originally a more broad question to see if there were other viable options. The reason I asked this more than once is you told me I was in the wrong category to ask it. So I changed the category per your request. So it isn't reasonable to insinuate I am inundating the board with the same question. Since there wasn't any activity on my post, other than your helpful change the category post, I thought I would focus on the tool that exists and will do what I want, mostly (ie it will do it, just have to do another step)

Since there is no documentation on any modifications made to tcclone, that I am aware of, I thought I would ask those that know what changes were made. If you search the forums, automated ripping is of interest to many others besides myself. Your reply suggests either you do not know what I am asking or are not that familiar with tcclone. But just to be clear, I am crystal clear that you do not know of a way to do this, so there is no need to hit that point again. I humbly submit that that in of itself doesn't mean it can't be done. So if it is ok with you, I would like to hear from others, especially those that know all the capabilities of tcclone of which James mentioned in the OP. Thanks

Thanks @ErichV.

It was mentioned in another post that CloneBD might get batch processing. So I guess I will wait for that. I don't know how hard it would be to code, but that might be a nice update to tcclone in the interim.

Will this tcclone app be put back up for download?

Done. Download link changed in first post
Thank you so much!

I already have a copy that I use, but there are new people that might want to snag the tool.

You RedFox people are Top Tier! :)

I dont understand what I am supposed to be doing to get this to work.. I am not computer savy .. can some one please help me?

You might not need it, it's a "goodie for geeks"

Fixed. Points now to www.
The download of tcclone worked for me after the change to Redfox.bz, before the addition of the www.

It could be because I use Firefox, or maybe it is my outstandingly winning personality. ;)

The download of the app still works fine, excellent work, Tom. You and the rest of the new Redfox team are A+.

Thank you VERY much for tcclone. I searched hours to find a tool that is able to report titles and their corresponding title set via commandline.

THANK YOU REDFOX,
ggtop

hey I need ur help I try burn to file to dvd I been use corel dvd copy 6 I try burn take long time what wrong with it what beset way burn to dvd

anydvd doesn't burn anything. There's also no such thing as a "DVD file", a dvd is made up of multiple files. Please create your own topic in the proper section (use general chat if you're not sure), so we can properly assist you

Back