• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which file do I download for the trial? The only one I found linked is to the full version and it refuses to open without a license.

Which file do I download for the trial? The only one I found linked is to the full version and it refuses to open without a license.
Go to the previous page of this thread (pg 4) and look for any post by mike20021969. At the bottom of his posts, in his signature area, is a link to download the last trial AnyDVD version, 7.6.9.0.

You know it really ticks me off that AnyDVD is being given any trouble at all. I use AnyDVD solely to watch legally purchased DVDs and Blu Rays on my computer with monitors that don't support HDCP. It also enables my legally purchased Blu Rays to play reliably with VLC player. It is really irritating when some jack-ass busy-body institution tries to take that convenience away from me and automatically assumes that I'm doing something illegal. GRRRRRR!

Thank you for bringing AnyDVD back. It is working for me again!!!! :)

Hi
for me the new version does not propose an evaluation period.
Is it expected?

Thank You!!!! I have used several other programs to backup copy protected DVD's and Blu Rays in the past. They all eventually stopped working. I recently purchased a lifetime license for AnyDVD HD because it is simply unparalleled and updated. A month later SlySoft was gone. I chalked it up too an "it figures" moment in life.
They're baaaaaaaack!!!!! Now I don't have to worry if my recently purchased movie gets damaged due to rough handling. Thank you so very much RedFox!!! I hope that you know how much you are appreciated!!!!!!

HELLALUJAH! Glad that SlySoft figured it out! I have used it for years. . . . . hated they had to shut down BUT elated that they got back up! :giggle:

I too purchased a lifetime subscription to AnyDVD HD and was very disappointed when they had to close. Fantastic that you found a way back! Please know that you hard work and efforts on this score are very much appreciated. Long live redfox!

For those that have not seen it yet, it's worth mentioning that 7.6.9.1 is the LAST version of AnyDVD (HD) that SlySoft license keys will work with.
SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.1. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Saturday, April 30, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.
Source: https://www.redfox.bz/download.html

The purchase of new licenses was previously already confirmed. RedFox has no access to any funds Slysoft may still have had. If we want RedFox to survive they will need funding.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

i won't deny that, but that question has now been answered :) Any version beyond 7691 needs a redfox license and only AnyDVD at this point.

so after april 30th how do I get updates? I purchased a lifetime membership with anydvd

You will need to wait until RedFox announces what changes will take place. Slysoft no longer exists. The path forward and how RedFox decides to proceed with new licenses as well as dealing with existing users who already owned licenses has yet to be clarified. When they are ready RedFox will let us know of the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back