• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can I delete these VTS_0 files?

linc1216

In the past when using other DVD burning programs I always deleted the VTS_0's file to free up hard drive space. Well, I did this and CloneDVD2 failed to work because I'd deleted an erasor file.

I do not want to reburn these movies. What do I do, let these files pile up?

In the past when using other DVD burning programs I always deleted the VTS_0's file to free up hard drive space. Well, I did this and CloneDVD2 failed to work because I'd deleted an erasor file.

I do not want to reburn these movies. What do I do, let these files pile up?

Are the files you are referring to located in C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\eraser\NTSC\VIDEO_TS & C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\eraser\PAL\VIDEO_TS? If so leave those alone because they exist in those locations for a reason. Reinstall CloneDVD2.

If the files are the ones in the output directory then there should be no problem after you burned the movie. Once you have burned a movie you can delete what's in the output directory [although I'd advise making sure your DVD burned w/o error first].

Okay, Thanks. I did have to reinstall CloneDVD2 and had no problems burning my movies. And yes, the files you mentioned are located in Drive C: that's what I was referring to. I'll leave them alone.:doh:

I use DVD writer for direct burns, I never use the optional output directory. Thanks for your quick reply. This software is much different from what I've used before. I do like it. Plus, my new and faster DVD Writer makes burning a blast.:clap:

I started burning movies years ago using 321 Studio DVD Xpress and when they went out business I bought and used Video Vault. So, this program is somewhat different from what I've previously used.

Thanks again for answering my question. :)

linc1216 :D

Question?

Currently, I'm using Phillips DVD + R X 16 (RW) I caught a great deal on these discs a couple of weeks ago at Circuit City. Bought 100 discs for approx. $13.00.

Anyway, should I switch from DVD5 or DVD-RAM? Would there be a difference? Not that I see any problem with my end results, just wondering?

linc1216

Currently, I'm using Phillips DVD + R X 16 (RW) I caught a great deal on these discs a couple of weeks ago at Circuit City. Bought 100 discs for approx. $13.00.

Anyway, should I switch from DVD5 or DVD-RAM? Would there be a difference? Not that I see any problem with my end results, just wondering?

linc1216

For the optimum compatibility with standalone players change the book type to –ROM not RAM. +R disks book typed to –ROM is actually better than –R. Check your drive manufacturer’s web site for the utility or how to change it.

Back