• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

media error and partial burning

rig9896

I keep getting errors. I have wasted 5 Dual Layer discs now. Keeps saying media error after it burns a little bit. I have an HP burner dvd630 DVD+r dl I'm using ridata discs and they work fine in a dual layer burn in roxio. The software is malfunctioning in Clone Dvd or Any dvd. Please fix the problem. Versions im running 2.9.1.1 and Version 6.1.6.9

rig9896 said:
.....The software is malfunctioning in Clone Dvd or Any dvd. Please fix the problem. Versions im running 2.9.1.1 and Version 6.1.6.....
@ rig9896,

The problem is the DL Media you are attempting to use and not the AnyDVD/CloneDVD software as your above quoted comments suggests.

At this time/date the only DL Media that consistently produces quality error free results is Verbatim DL MKM001/MKM003 Mitsubishi Kagaku Media. All other DL Media is considered suspect.

Regards,
Coaster

Last edited:
@ rig9896,

The problem is the DL Media you are attempting to use and not the AnyDVD/CloneDVD software as your above quoted comments suggests.

At this time/date the only DL Media that consistently produces quality error free results is Verbatim DL MKM001/MKM003 Mitsubishi Kagaku Media. All other DL Media is considered suspect.

Regards,
Coaster

So the media is bad or not compatible with the software? this is the media i have always used.

@ rig9896,

Your problem lies in the use of Ridata DL Media. You might have been using Ridata DL Media previously but this Media doesn’t consistently produce error free results. Suggest performing a Forum search concerning DL Media and you see that Verbatim DL MKM001/MKM003 Mitsubishi Kagaku Media is the only DL Media that produces quality error free results. All other DL Media is considered suspect.

There isn’t any thing wrong with the AnyDVD/CloneDVD software programs that is causing your “Media Error” error notifications. The problem lies in the use of Ridata DL Media.

As previously stated at this time/date the only DL Media that consistently produces quality error free results is Verbatim DL MKM001/MKM003 Mitsubishi Kagaku Media. All other DL Media is considered suspect.

Regards,
Coaster

i've only ever used bulkpaq 2.4x dvd+r dl media.never have a single burn error :)

@ mike20021969,

Perchance have you ever performed a Nero CD-DVD Speed (http://www.cdspeed2000.com/files/NeroCDSpeed_4750.zip) Disc Quality Scan on these BulkPaq DVD+R DL Media?

If you are unaware of how to perform a Nero CD-DVD Speed Disc Quality Scan below is a Nero CD-DVD Speed User Guide the details how to do a Disc Quality Scan.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=192563

I believe after performing a Disc Quality Scan on these BulkPaq DVD+R DL Media that you might be considering using different DL Media.

Regards,
Coaster

I keep getting errors. I have wasted 5 Dual Layer discs now. Keeps saying media error after it burns a little bit. I have an HP burner dvd630 DVD+r dl I'm using ridata discs and they work fine in a dual layer burn in roxio. The software is malfunctioning in Clone Dvd or Any dvd. Please fix the problem. Versions im running 2.9.1.1 and Version 6.1.6.9

Rig, I'm actually having a similar problem now. I'll try and post here if I find out how to fix it.

I've always used the same media, but it burned up to 69% and there was a "write error".

Definitely not the media, I have been researching solutions, and have been getting closer to getting my drive working better.

Rig, I'm actually having a similar problem now. I'll try and post here if I find out how to fix it.

I've always used the same media, but it burned up to 69% and there was a "write error".

Definitely not the media, I have been researching solutions, and have been getting closer to getting my drive working better.

Ya that would be great. I have the same exact problem your having. I have always used ridata with no problem.

Ya that would be great. I have the same exact problem your having. I have always used ridata with no problem.

Stop using that junk.

Use Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden Premium, Maxell Plus (made in Japan), or Maxell Broadcast Quality (made in Japan).

If you use inferior blank media, as you are, you should expect problems.

For DL media, use Verbatim +R DL (made in Singapore) only.

@ mike20021969,

Perchance have you ever performed a Nero CD-DVD Speed (http://www.cdspeed2000.com/files/NeroCDSpeed_4750.zip) Disc Quality Scan on these BulkPaq DVD+R DL Media?

If you are unaware of how to perform a Nero CD-DVD Speed Disc Quality Scan below is a Nero CD-DVD Speed User Guide the details how to do a Disc Quality Scan.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=192563

I believe after performing a Disc Quality Scan on these BulkPaq DVD+R DL Media that you might be considering using different DL Media.

Regards,
Coaster
i haven't,no.
at the time bulkpaq was the only dl media available to me so i bought a cake of 10.and they burnt superbly with my freecom dvd drive.
when i require more dl discs,i will go for the verbatim (if i can get them this time) because i am a fan of the verbatim brand.i also have loads of the dvd+/- discs already is stock too.

Back