• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't use origional cd now

slo_hand2

HELP!!!!

I made a copy of a game using the clone CD software and not I can't play the origional cd , any ideas why and how to fix?

I used the one that shows a cd 2 cd did that make my origional no longer any good?:confused: the response I get when trying to run my origional cd is
"THE ORIGINAL CD HAS NOT BEEN FOUND"

Last edited:
Can't someone come up with some Idea how to fix my origional cd or what I can do, PLEASE!! or just tell me I'm screwed, Just some kinda answer

Can't someone come up with some Idea how to fix my origional cd or what I can do, PLEASE!! or just tell me I'm screwed, Just some kinda answer

1) Try enabling "hide cd-r media" in Clonecd tray (on your toolbar).
Try running your game

2) Try disabling "hide cd-r media" in Clonecd tray (on your toolbar).
Try running your game

3) Disable any and all virtual drives on your system if possible. This includes Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120% and Alcohol 52%. You may have to uninstall these programs.

4) It's possible Clonecd has been blacklisted by whatever copyprotection scheme is being used. You may have to try uninstalling Clonecd.

Hope all steps but #4 help you.

The only wayI got it to work was to uninstall Clone Cd sorry to say!!!

Thank you for your help!!

Back