• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had just found out about this 2 days ago.... now I see this. You guys absolutely have a customer for life here... I have used this for only discs I own and DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY as I am sure we most do not support it! Thank you to all the dedicated hardworking foxes here for allowing us to legally protect our own assets!!!!!!!!! And if/when a donation link is set up count me in!!!!!

I had just found out about this 2 days ago.... now I see this. You guys absolutely have a customer for life here... I have used this for only discs I own and DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY as I am sure we most do not support it! Thank you to all the dedicated hardworking foxes here for allowing us to legally protect our own assets!!!!!!!!! And if/when a donation link is set up count me in!!!!!
Idem

Could someone add the Redfox logo to the download section in a good resolution please?

Last edited:
Holy Cow... I mean Fox! Thank You!!!!!!! This is great news for keeping access to the OPD. Many Thanks and looking forward to a little brighter future! Go RedFox!

Hi James
Welcome back and to your new home as the REDFOX.
ireland

Thank you. I was bummed tonight when I put a newly purchased The Martian bluray in to convert it for my media server and saw the notice about SlySoft. Then received this really great news when I decided to see if the forum was still around; I just came to find out what people were going to do. I bought a lifetime license years ago and not once ever regretted it, even without REDFOX I have received every pennies worth I spent. When you get a donate feature working I will gladly contribute.

7.6.9.1 2016 03 01
  • AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!
  • This is an intermediate release, so old customers can continue to use their existing AnyDVD license to watch their discs.
  • This version can access the new RedFox Online Protection Database
  • This version will only work, if already own a valid AnyDVD license
  • For compatibility with 3rd party programs, AnyDVD will still use "SlySoft" for directories and registry paths
  • It will replace an existing SlySoft AnyDVD installation
  • New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

The fox is not completely back yet, but on it's way..

Download: https://forum.redfox.bz/download/
Good news. I did not think that our fox returns. Thank you very much

7.6.9.1 2016 03 01
  • AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!
  • This is an intermediate release, so old customers can continue to use their existing AnyDVD license to watch their discs.
  • This version can access the new RedFox Online Protection Database
  • This version will only work, if already own a valid AnyDVD license
  • For compatibility with 3rd party programs, AnyDVD will still use "SlySoft" for directories and registry paths
  • It will replace an existing SlySoft AnyDVD installation
  • New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

The fox is not completely back yet, but on it's way..

Download: https://forum.redfox.bz/download/

Hello staff anydvd, on behalf of all of us, our customers, supporters and fans will thank you with all my heart, because he did return anydvd, never leave us, always remember that you have our support and our respect in your work, only thanks you can make backups of our dvd and bluray purchased legally.
We are and will always be with you, if you create a point in your site, to make donations and support you, I will be 'the first to make frequent donations, because the product anydvd must always be in the future.
Thanks again.

Hello,
Last night was the first I heard that Slysoft has changed to Redfox. I was trying to copy a DVD and was having an issue with it so I jumped on the forum since it has helped me in the past with issues. Thats when I saw what was going on. My question is that I am a lifetime memeber and I downloaded the new update, but I am still unable to copy the DVD. Is there something else I need to do I know alittle about trouble shooting thats why I liked this program was real easy to use, and it did what I want when I wanted it to. I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but I'm stuck I don't know what to do I don't want to find another program to use. If someone could walk me through the steps on what to do that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.. P.S. if I need to wait till another update comes out I will I really Love this program I have had it for years. Thanks again

I am still unable to copy the DVD. Is there something else I need to do
Put the problematic DVD into the drive. Right-click on the RedFox in the notification area>Create Logfile.
Note the location the logfile is saved to (via AnyDVD notification window). Then attach it to your reply.

See point 5 here from more information:
https://forum.redfox.bz/posts/52659/

You may wish to start a new troubleshooting thread for your DVD.

Last edited:
So another words that if the download went through and it installed then I shouldn't have a program using the program? Thank you for your time

So another words that if the download went through and it installed then I shouldn't have a program using the program? Thank you for your time
If it's a new DVD, then there could be a new protection on the disc.
An AnyDVD logfile would/should be helpful for starters.

Like he said - absent a logfile for your particular DVD - we have to assume the latest version here is working for you for all disks.
-W

I haven't been able to check it out this morning. When I get home this afternoon I will check it out. Just one thing and I'm sorry if this is a sounds stupid, but how do I find the logfile. The DVD I was trying to copy was Spectra and I see that a few have been able to with this new download thats why I was asking about the download. Again sorry if the question I have is stupid just new at all this. Thank you for your help.

Good Morning,
I would like to Thank everyone who bared with me with the issue I was having. I was finally able to copy my DVD last night. Again Thank You all for your help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back