• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

psp problem

I encode all my files to hard drive first, then copy them to the memory stick.

Even if I cancel the encoding process, it deletes the .mp4 file and only the .jpg thumbnail remains. When I remove that line from devices.ini, the file remains if I do a full encode, or cancel it. I have a couple second encode that I will send to you.

Thanks, got your file. It's ok - I did the postprocessing manually and the result plays perfectly on the PSP.

Can you check whether the application MP4Box.exe in the apps subdirectory of CloneDVD mobile is working (or even present)? (run it from the command prompt and see if it shows anything unusual).

Thanks, got your file. It's ok - I did the postprocessing manually and the result plays perfectly on the PSP.

Can you check whether the application MP4Box.exe in the apps subdirectory of CloneDVD mobile is working (or even present)? (run it from the command prompt and see if it shows anything unusual).

Yes it does seem to work correctly. On a whim, I tried forcing CloneDVD Mobile to run as Administrator. It works fine when I run it that way. File is still there after It's done encoding and plays perfectly on the PSP. -SeanBoy

finally got mine to work but I hate that every time I select the 720x480 selection I always get the UNSUPPORTED DATA error. Is there a way to make a successful 720x480 movie?

I am using CF 3.52 M33-2 and the latest version of Clonemobile.

finally got mine to work but I hate that every time I select the 720x480 selection I always get the UNSUPPORTED DATA error. Is there a way to make a successful 720x480 movie?

I am using CF 3.52 M33-2 and the latest version of Clonemobile.

I'm sorry, I don't have a modified FW for testing here.
Is there any other profile that will already work on that version?

Yes it does seem to work correctly. On a whim, I tried forcing CloneDVD Mobile to run as Administrator. It works fine when I run it that way. File is still there after It's done encoding and plays perfectly on the PSP. -SeanBoy

Thanks, that's a valuable information, gives me a direction.

I'm sorry, I don't have a modified FW for testing here.
Is there any other profile that will already work on that version?

All other selections work but the 720x480 version.I don't have any luck with that selection.

What is that specific FW supposed to be able to handle?

It is Sony's official firmware plus a way to also run homebrew on the psp.It is a way to use Sony's official firmware without having to update and not be able to downgrade if you need to.

Took a while to track: MP4Box is having a problem with Vista access policies (is this avalanche of Vista problems ever going to end...?)

I figured out a workaround - beta coming soon.

on my Win XP System, it flashes when run from a command prompt

ok peer

probbally ahead of myself but i just got your beta for 1.1.5.3 and 480x272 works like a charm trying 740x480. thanks peer for working so close with us to fix this problem. and anyone having issues the new format is the file name matters not, just move the file to the video section of your mem stick.

480x272 works fine I just can't get 720x480 working.In the options for 720x480 it gives me other resolutions instead of 720x480 when I click on LETTERBOX ZOOM. For no LETTERBOX ZOOM the settings are automatically set at 640x480.On HALF LETTERBOX ZOOM it is set at 732x472. And last but not least on FULL LETTERBOX ZOOM it is set at 784x440. What gives?

480x272 works fine I just can't get 720x480 working.In the options for 720x480 it gives me other resolutions instead of 720x480 when I click on LETTERBOX ZOOM. For no LETTERBOX ZOOM the settings are automatically set at 640x480.On HALF LETTERBOX ZOOM it is set at 732x472. And last but not least on FULL LETTERBOX ZOOM it is set at 784x440. What gives?

Ok, you were obviously using 4:3 source material.
The zoom effects are strange, I'll fix that.
But I would have guessed, that a non-zoomed 4:3 file with 640:480 would work (after all a 4:3 movie will work with 480x272 resulting in 364x272).
These Sony people are strange...
I'll add blackness to the 4:3 movies on 720x480, that should do the trick.

Can you please test a 16:9 format DVD with 720x480. That's a more common format anyway...

Ok, you were obviously using 4:3 source material.
The zoom effects are strange, I'll fix that.
But I would have guessed, that a non-zoomed 4:3 file with 640:480 would work (after all a 4:3 movie will work with 480x272 resulting in 364x272).
These Sony people are strange...
I'll add blackness to the 4:3 movies on 720x480, that should do the trick.

Can you please test a 16:9 format DVD with 720x480. That's a more common format anyway...

I'll try it out bud.Thanks for the reply. I will get back to you as soon as I finish.

well PEER I tried a small 16x9 file and it worked like a charm. Thanks for the help.You guys know how to kick some serious arce.

it took twelve hours to do 720x480, six to encode and six to post prosses. anyone else take this long the movie was 300. Also does 480x272 take as long?

it took twelve hours to do 720x480, six to encode and six to post prosses. anyone else take this long the movie was 300. Also does 480x272 take as long?

I would imagine with the time that you are doing more than 1 or 2 passes? Not sure as I don't have this software yet so this is a guess.

Back