• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Key Server IP's - Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed all the instruction I believe and I keep getting this error...
No you didn't sadly, you started 'cmd' command line utility. Not the 'run' utility. In vista/win7 you can find it at the bottom right of the start menu. No clue where it is located in 8 and above, but the shortcut key in Windows is ' windows key + R '.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

"%systemroot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts" needs to be pasted in the Run command box (you are using the Command prompt)

"Windows key + R" should open the Run Command up :)

I disabled UAC but when I type in cmd and hit Ctrl+
Shift+Enter I get this instead of the user account dialog.(error5} If I try to save this(error4) it tells me I am not logged in as as the administrator ?

Attachments

• Error 5.PNG
    Error 5.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Error 4.PNG
    Error 4.PNG
    28 KB · Views: 23
Then you still don't follow instructions. At no point in the first post does it tell you to execute 'cmd' in the 'run' tool. When you open the 'run' tool, that is where you enter the systemroot command. Also you need to remove that hashtag before the ip's. At no point does the code box have a hashtag in front of the ip's.

We cannot help you if you're not following instructions.

Then you still don't follow instructions. At no point in the first post does it tell you to execute 'cmd' in the 'run' tool. When you open the 'run' tool, that is where you enter the systemroot command. Also you need to remove that hashtag before the ip's. At no point does the code box have a hashtag in front of the ip's.

We cannot help you if you're not following instructions.

Yes, just at least one space and/or tab before the IP and btween the IP and domain name. I usually use tabs but I think space(s) are okay too.

--
Brian G. (In the UK)

I don't put a space before the ip's either :), never have for any entry in my hosts file. as long as the IP and domain behind then are separated it should work.

I disabled UAC but when I type in cmd and hit Ctrl+
Shift+Enter I get this instead of the user account dialog.(error5} If I try to save this(error4) it tells me I am not logged in as as the administrator ?

Ok this worked for me you say you disabled UAC next right click on notepad and run as administrator... notepad opens ....under file choose open...new window pops up...click on local c drive ..in the box that says ..text documents (*.txt) change to.. All files...click on windows folder....scroll down to system 32 and click on that....then scroll down to drivers and click on that... then click on etc folder then click on hosts ....now cut and paste the additions to the end of text and save job done

Last edited:
Just a thought to try and make this easier... Should work for Vista and up.

Click the Start Menu/button (lower left of your screen)
Do not click anything, just start typing "CMD" (without the quotes)
The command prompt icon should show up, right click on it and select "Run as Administrator" (click yes)
Copy the following lines into the Command Prompt:

Code:
echo.>>%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
echo 188.165.210.62     key.slysoft.com>>%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
echo 188.165.210.62     update.slysoft.com>>%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
echo 188.165.210.62     ovh3.slysoft.com>>%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
echo 188.165.210.62     static.slysoft.com>>%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
echo 144.76.238.143     h5.slysoft.com>>%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
echo 95.211.9.142       lw.slysoft.com>>%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

You're done.

Alternatively you could download the attached batch file (remove the .txt extension), right click on it and "Run as Administrator" (look it over first, I don't expect you to trust me).

Attachments

• AddToHosts.bat.txt
    545 bytes · Views: 10
should we Change it now again - after installing new Version 7.6.9.1 ??? i love u all

STICKY HAS BEEN UPDATED. PLEASE REMOVE ALL HOSTS FILE ENTRIES and re-read the first post for information regarding new discs and logfiles.

I had been a little worried that it wasn't safe to be connecting to the old slysoft addresses online. So I'm guessing that there might be a change in the addresses with the new version?

I had been a little worried that it wasn't safe to be connecting to the old slysoft addresses online.
Good thing, we can ditch the old domain now. I also deleted and disabled the cookies on the old domain, just in case.

CloneCD also has an optional update check. Will that be patched as well?
But I don't see such an option in Virtual CloneDrive or in ReClock. Do they have such a check at all?
I can't say for the other tools, since I don't have them installed.

Hi. I wish I understood all of this, I've taken a few computer classes, but this is all going right over my head...except that we can't access SlySoft. In basic instructions, is there anyone who can tell me what I should be doing. I need help with something and I'm not sure what I'm allowed to ask or say without getting into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back