• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

why anydvd could not work with dvdfab products?

michael

why anydvd could not work with dvdfab products? I need splilt d9 to two d5s. Will anydvd support dvdfab dvd copy product in the future?:bowdown:

rough picture :D

1, press

2, move slider (small blue triangle) from right to give you 100% ( 4, remember what chapter you cut it at)

next > go

3, move slide (small blue triangle) from left to right starting off of where you left off

next go

this is just a rough copy, honest :rolleyes:

Last edited:
rough picture :D

1, press

2, move slider (small blue triangle) from right to give you 100% ( 4, remember what chapter you cut it at)

next > go

3, move slide (small blue triangle) from left to right starting off of where you left off

next go

this is just a rough copy, honest :rolleyes:

Thanks for your reply,but it's couldn't keep and fix menu as dvdfab,and it's must be cuted it fit d5 byself and you must remember the cut point,that'so trouble for me,coz i have so many dvds need to backup,i need one click solution. Will slysoft developer add this feature to clonedvd2 or clonedvd3?:) now dvdfan version had come to version 3.

i'm sure it's been asked before here, but there will be many different ways to cut your disc/movie, which version to get implemented it into clonedvd could not be the way you want it to be so this looks like the way it staying

i'm sure it's been asked before here, but there will be many different ways to cut your disc/movie, which version to get implemented it into clonedvd could not be the way you want it to be so this looks like the way it staying

I hope that clonedvd will add one-click split d9 to 2 d5s mode/solutions as dvdfab3 or former dvdxcopy, just set split ponit one time,then burn 2 dvds and keep and fix menu on these two dvd5s.;)

I hope that clonedvd will add one-click split d9 to 2 d5s mode/solutions as dvdfab3 or former dvdxcopy, just set split ponit one time,then burn 2 dvds and keep and fix menu on these two dvd5s.;)
i know what your wanting, i'd like it aswell, but heres a post from james

You are right, but the current manual splitting offers you unlimited flexibility. You can:
1.) Put the movie on one disc (without menus) on one disc, the extras (with menus) on the second.
2.) as 1.) but with menus
3.) Split the movie 2/3, put extras on second disc
4.) as 3.), but menus only on second disc
5.) Split movie 1/3, put extras & menus on first disc, 2/3 of movie on second disc.
6.) Do whatever you want...

It is hard for the program to guess what you want. What of the above methods should an "auto split" function do?

Back