• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Key Server IP's - Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubt it mate, but I'll check anyway with a contact within RedFox. As a DNS registrar myself I know for a fact that a domain needs a minimum of 2 DNS entries to operate. That applies to ANY WEBSITE! And it's perfectly normal for them to 2 different ip's. The fact that it's a subdomain is irrelevant.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Also: https://serverfault.com/questions/69836/point-multiple-ip-addresses-to-a-single-host-name

I'm not an expert on this stuff but having read information on the topic it definitely appears the results can be hit and miss.

Well, anyways, it appears as long as key.slysoft.com resolves to 188.165.210.62 then AnyDVD will work (as in, connect to and access whatever's currently in the OPD), for now. :p

Well, anyways, it appears as long as key.slysoft.com resolves to 188.165.210.62 then AnyDVD will work

Correct. SlySoft had 3 key servers in round-robin DNS, but only one of them (188.165.210.62) is still working. One of RedFox' first good deed will be to bring back the key server. So watch out (maybe later today) for a new AnyDVD release that connects you reliable to the new key server.

Well, anyways, it appears as long as key.slysoft.com resolves to 188.165.210.62 then AnyDVD will work (as in, connect to and access whatever's currently in the OPD), for now. :p

Thank you! I was getting an HTTP Error 503 with the original instructions. I could ping key.slysoft.com, but the address would always resolve to 95.211.9.142 instead of 188.165.210.62.

Changing the host to the below corrected the issue.

188.165.210.62 key.slysoft.com
188.165.210.62 update.slysoft.com
188.165.210.62 ovh3.slysoft.com
188.165.210.62 static.slysoft.com
144.76.238.143 h5.slysoft.com
95.211.9.142 lw.slysoft.com

Well looks like we both were correct to a point. I'll update instructions later today to reflect the changes

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thank you very much for the info Ch3vrOn, It was very useful and. I followed your instructions to the letter, and I managed to get Spectre and The Walk 3D backed up this morning.
Going forwards good luck to Slysoft I am more then happy to support them in any way that I can in the future.

Thanks! This was easy to do in XP, just edit the hosts file and restart AnyDVD. Now I can back up Bridge of Spies region B. The two other well known copy programs could not do it, both giving BD+ errors. AnyDVD HD couldn't do it without access to the database. Don't remember ever seeing errors about BD+ before, except now that I have been compelled to try those other programs. Makes me wonder if AnyDVD HD is doing something quite different for such a new release. And are there ever any new DVD copy protection methods any more? It seemed like they had all been covered quite a while ago.
I propose a nominal fee from life time subscription holders, if this encourages any new development with this program.

using windows 10 by any chance

That's got nothing to do with it. You can disable uac just fine from vista all the way through 10, if u do it right.

That's got nothing to do with it. You can disable uac just fine from vista all the way through 10, if u do it right.
i was asking amazing as he seemed to be having trouble with this ? i was merely going to explain how i achieved it my way in windows 10

there's a link in the first post on how to disable UAC from vista all the way to Win10 :)

there's a link in the first post on how to disable UAC from vista all the way to Win10 :)

yes you are right i know that but amazing may still not understand ? "one mans ceiling is another mans floor"

Hosts file IP's updated in first post. To ensure correct functionality, please update your hosts file if needed to the current list of IP's.

I followed all the instruction I believe and I keep getting this error...

Attachments

• error mesage.PNG
    error mesage.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 34
I followed all the instruction I believe and I keep getting this error...

"%systemroot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts" needs to be pasted in the Run command box (you are using the Command prompt)

"Windows key + R" should open the Run Command up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back