• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Key Server IP's - Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear there are workarounds for this. I'm optimistic that a new location can be found.

i read and understand that new "movies" won´t work...
but why ???
when the OPD is linked... not every movie nedded a updated anyhd.
the most movies could be backuped.
can it be that new movies with new protection don´t work ? or won´t ALL new movies work with anyhd ?

i read and understand that new "movies" won´t work...
but why ???
when the OPD is linked... not every movie nedded a updated anyhd.
the most movies could be backuped.
can it be that new movies with new protection don´t work ? or won´t ALL new movies work with anyhd ?

New BD+ movies like The Peanuts Movie (2D and 3D) require the work of developers, but now that AnyDVD is officially not supported anymore,
we'll have to wait what slysoft team will decide to do in the next future. :)

Bd+ is a type of protection like aacs but more complicated and can't be done on the fly for new titles. They need active development to be supported.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Just reporting back Whois now is wiping the IP address only giving the name doman...

Why do i get this error when i add the isp and go to save em can someone explain please 1456788330734960910749.jpg

Why do i get this error when i add the isp and go to save em can someone explain please View attachment 28488
I will help here first need you see the attributes click right on hosts file and you see If is checked read only then uncheck... If unchecked, then need give permission for modification hosts file if you have some protection AV.

No he doesn't. All it should take is either disabling Windows user account control OR executing 'run' as administrator. You can't change the properties until u disable uac.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Everything you need to know is already available in the first post.

If you're having trouble with UAC or running as Administrator
You may simply...

Hold down the Windows key and hit the "R" key for the "Run" command

Now, copy & paste the line below into the run line to disable UAC
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k %windir%\System32\reg.exe ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v EnableLUA /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

1. Browse to: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
  2. Copy the "hosts" file to your desktop
  3. Open the host file using Notepad
  4. Now add the (3) IP addresses and domains as provided in this thread
  5. Save the hosts file
  6. Now copy the hosts file back to: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
  7. You may be asked to overwrite the file, which is fine.
Re-Enable UAC (if desired)
Now, copy & paste the line below into the run line to re-enable UAC

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k %windir%\System32\reg.exe ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

I hope this helps others
Good luck!

Last edited:
won't work. U cant overwrite the existing without disabling uac. protected file.

If you're having trouble with UAC or running as Administrator
You may simply...

Hold down the Windows key and hit the "R" key for the "Run" command

Now, copy & paste the line below into the run line to disable UAC
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k %windir%\System32\reg.exe ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v EnableLUA /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

1. Browse to: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
  2. Copy the "hosts" file to your desktop
  3. Open the host file using Notepad
  4. Now add the (3) IP addresses and domains as provided in this thread
  5. Save the hosts file
  6. Now copy the hosts file back to: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
  7. You may be asked to overwrite the file, which is fine.
Re-Enable UAC (if desired)
Now, copy & paste the line below into the run line to re-enable UAC

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k %windir%\System32\reg.exe ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

I hope this helps others
Good luck!
wont let me disable uac

Again, All you need to know is in the first post.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone for the info mines all working fine again. I just copied the host file to the desktop, then opened it with notepad using run as administrator. Then I put in the ip info in supplied by some of the other helpful forum members, clicked save and then pasted the host file I edited from my desktop back into the correct folder and it worked fine for me.

If you go to the control panel, click on user account you can turn off the user account control setting in there as long as you have administrator privileges. You could just click ok/yes when it’s asking you about making the changes when you paste the file back to the correct folder it work for me. The rest of the info you need is all in the forum thanks to the others.

I can't ping key.slysoft.com or just the IP addresses...

but I can ping the old name servers with the same IP addresses.
h5.slysoft.com 144.76.238.143
lw.slysoft.com 95.211.9.142
ovh3.slysoft.com 188.165.210.62

Also, on the PDF instructions...After I open Notepad as an Admin....This doesn't come up....

"The User Access Control dialogue box will appear. Click on “Yes”."

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, you're not following the instructions

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

At the bottom of the hosts file you add the following 3 entries

Code:
188.165.210.62     key.slysoft.com
144.76.238.143     key.slysoft.com
95.211.9.142       key.slysoft.com

This doesn't look correct. You're setting the same domain to three different IP addresses. That's not valid!

Windows will just use the first IP in the list, making the other two entries useless.

I believe the CORRECT entries SHOULD be:

Code:
144.76.238.143     h5.slysoft.com
95.211.9.142       lw.slysoft.com

I think the OPD only needs the key.slysoft.com though... not sure how the h5 and lw entries affect anything. But at least it's correct (for now)!

It should probably be (for completeness):

Code:
188.165.210.62     update.slysoft.com
188.165.210.62     ovh3.slysoft.com
188.165.210.62     static.slysoft.com
144.76.238.143     h5.slysoft.com
95.211.9.142       lw.slysoft.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back