• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Key Server IP's - Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, OPD connection is checked on all Blu-ray discs (even if they don't require it), you will get a OPD/HTTP error in the status window if the check fails.
Wildrat - Yours is working fine.

I don't think I have a movie new enough to check out. I did disconnect network, and it still removed aacs protection.

Oh Okay. Thanks Man!

I also pinged all three IP addresses and they pinged.

Last edited:
Yeah, it'll still remove it as it doesn't NEED the OPD... But it tries to connect anyway, and gives you an error. Based on what you posted before though, you should be good.

Ch3vr0n, I wanted to say thanks for helping me out with the OPD and other stuff earlier.

I hope that James and Company can come back and bite the AACS/Hollywood in the butt.

Thanks for this! I've not been buying any new movies, but I do like to keep stuff up to date and working. So thanks everyone.

Won't let me save after i added the 3 key.slysoft.com

Then either you don't have uac disabled or you didn't execute 'run' as an administrator

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.0, BDPHash.bin 15-08-10)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBE14NU40 1.01 N005905K97E9H85420
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23985248 sectors (46846 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_PHANTOM_MENACE
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 20
Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12007!
Using local database!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Removed UOPs!

i cant get the opd error to go away some1 help please what am i doing wrong

Did you do what it stated in the original post? I'm guessing you didn't.

User account control, or you can do the alternative that is mentioned and execute 'run' as administrator.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

User Access Control - again, I suggest you look at the attachment several posts above.

Then you still didn't follow instructions in either my first post or that PDF. It's working fine for others. The local database means nothing in regards to the key server. That's a collection of containing previously stored OPD info that's located on your own PC. Please follow the instructions and it should work. We can't help you if you're not willing to help yourself and read the info that's written specifically to do that.

Do is possible get all data OPD to local pc without again downloading...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back