• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Mobile Is Crashing

Mr. Burnz

Fellows, it looks like you're going to have to bring the sheep in for a landing for a little more shearing. When I transcode a movie with added subtitles, it sometimes crashes. Otherwise, without the subtitles everthing's fine.

Fellows, it looks like you're going to have to bring the sheep in for a landing for a little more shearing. When I transcode a movie with added subtitles, it sometimes crashes. Otherwise, without the subtitles everthing's fine.

Can you tell me the exact movie title, region and the selected subtitle?

Same problem with subtitles

I am having the same problem and on the face of things it appears to be a problem with the latest releases of CloneDVD (1.1.5.2) and/or AnyDVD (6.1.6.9). I was going to create a copy of "Crash" (US/Region 1, and the English subtitles for the main movie) but it crashes every time the screen transitions from the screen where I select the subtitles to the next screen which asks for information about the names, quality, and file locations. If I disable subtitles it does not crash, but putting the checkmark back results in a crash every time.

I tried to do the conversion on my laptop, which has an older version of AnyDVD (6.1.6.5) and CloneDVD Mobile (1.1.4.1). The program works fine using these older versions.

I hope this info helps. I love your products!

1152 Crashing

The movies are "The Host" and "300". Everything is fine until I add English subtitles, and then it crashes. Now I've had a limited bit of success by uninstalling CloneDVD Mobile and the license key, cleaning everything up with CCleaner, and doing a restart on the computer. After CloneDVD Mobile is reinstalled, things work fine for awhile then the same problem starts all over again with the solution being the above mentioned corrective action.

P.S.
I love the older versions as well, but 1152 has got the higher quality video settings for the PSP, and I'd like to stick with it if they can get the bugs worked out of it.

Last edited:
i think i got the same problem here with the latest release
i'm adding subtitles and can't recode a thing...

Same problem here, when I select the subtitles and want to go to the next page to set the other options, it crashes.

Also the same problem with the new version:

Advent Children
R2
Ripped with CloneDVD & AnyDVD to my HDD

Crash happens if I select any of the subtitles and click next.

Back