• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(Problem) New 6.1.1.4 Version "Garfield Movie"

tuknlugz

Just updated to 6.1.1.4 anydvd.
I have used this version along with older ones, Never had any problem except sawIII.
I use Any Dvd along with 1 click Dvd copy
Here is what I'm getting when trying to Copy the new-
Garfield ( A Tail Of Two Kitties)
A Read Error Has Occurred While Reading A File.
The File May Be Incrypted Or Cannot Read Correctly By The Dvd Device.
If You Are Using A Decrypter, You May Need To Restart It Before Running 1 Click Dvd Copy.

So my question is, Does this sound like a Any DvD Problem or a 1 click dvd copy problem?
This Garfield movie is a newer release by the way.
I have used these two programs together and made several copies of different movies with perfect results!!! It's just this movie so far that is not allowing me?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Tuknlugz

Just updated to 6.1.1.4 anydvd.
I have used this version along with older ones, Never had any problem except sawIII.
I use Any Dvd along with 1 click Dvd copy
Here is what I'm getting when trying to Copy the new-
Garfield ( A Tail Of Two Kitties)
A Read Error Has Occurred While Reading A File.
The File May Be Incrypted Or Cannot Read Correctly By The Dvd Device.
If You Are Using A Decrypter, You May Need To Restart It Before Running 1 Click Dvd Copy.

So my question is, Does this sound like a Any DvD Problem or a 1 click dvd copy problem?
This Garfield movie is a newer release by the way.
I have used these two programs together and made several copies of different movies with perfect results!!! It's just this movie so far that is not allowing me?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Tuknlugz
Update you 1ClickDVDCopy to V 5.1.1.3 and your problems will be gone.

Back