• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mencoder.exe error

turbobungle

Hello everyone,

Whenever I try to encode a DVD on cloneDVDmobile, regardless of format, I get the following:

File 2 "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -ffourcc DIVX -af volume=10 -aspect 4:3 -of lavf -lavfopts format=avi -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:acodec=libmp3lame:vbitrate=431:abitrate=128 -vf scale=320:240,harddup -info name="VIDEO_DVD" -ofps 25 -o "C:\Documents and Settings\Mr Bungle\Desktop\Transformers the Movie 1986.avi" 109 TCE

Encoder output:

Try appending the scale filter to your filter list,
e.g. -vf spp,scale instead of -vf spp.
:(

always happens at around 5%

What does this mean, and how can I fix......?

Thanks

Last edited:
Encoder output:

Try appending the scale filter to your filter list,
e.g. -vf spp,scale instead of -vf spp.
:(

Do you get any additional lines past these? They are always in the mencoder output and mean nothing bad. So if the encoding stops, there must be another reason.

Do you get any additional lines past these? They are always in the mencoder output and mean nothing bad. So if the encoding stops, there must be another reason.

The only additional lines I get are
"
The pipe has been ended.

An encoding error has occurred
."

Thats all....

Back