• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the Slysoft download site down?

From what I can tell, the loss of Slysoft.com means more than just not being able to download new versions, purchase a license, or obtain support. I have a lifetime license and as of the other day, the newest BD releases cannot be copied to ISO for backup. Without the cloud services, AnyDVD cannot obtain AACS keys and the BD disc cannot be backed up.

Can anyone confirm that hypothesis?

Looks like process monitor will be the only way to deal with screen pass now....... I got the last update and it works fine but I'm sure any newer disk will have to use my methods to get through the thousands of mpls files and will now have to use my method to extract the movie and get rid of the menue. For me as long as the Blu-ray protection is removed this won't affect me at all. For guys who do not own a licensed powerdvd 14,15 then you have to resort to process of elimation. Good luck with that. I'll keep the how to videos online for anyone who is interested in a work around. 10,000 plus views for the Blu-ray obsufucation video so far..... I've always used mpc and madvr and movie only extraction for years. So how is this going to work for clonebd users?

Guess once new aacs keys come out we are are screwed :( Guess makemkv try that....

https://torrentfreak.com/popular-blu-ray-ripper-shuts-down-following-legal-pressure-160224/

It's sad day, but what i said in other topic? Piracy killed Slysoft and most knew it..
Piracy didn't kill Slysoft it was the MPIAA/DMCA that did that job.

What are the other solutions except DVDfab?
You got still DVDfab Passkey-even though they have a disclaimer - they know for fact what they said they don't condone it is already being used for what they commented in their disclaimer.

From what I can tell, the loss of Slysoft.com means more than just not being able to download new versions, purchase a license, or obtain support. I have a lifetime license and as of the other day, the newest BD releases cannot be copied to ISO for backup. Without the cloud services, AnyDVD cannot obtain AACS keys and the BD disc cannot be backed up.

This is what I been telling others for some time don't wait-waiting to long and now it's to late. Those that did already get LTL ahead of time consider it a god send.

I will disprove that hypothesis - I was able to use Anydvd HD and CloneBD and decrypt. You have to follow the news as they do give instructions for the fix.

Yes, impossible for me too.

The majors have again used their power against us !...

Yes, impossible for me too.

The majors have again used their power against us !...
One isn't reading the posting others have been telling others do they? Rather then just posting for posting sake read what others have given instructions for.

Rather then just posting for posting sake read what others have given instructions for.

I am not the only one to face problems (I just replied to somebody else who also faced pbs): sorry but English is not my language and I have not found a solution in this thread (even if I own a LTL, AnyDVD HD does not operate anymore).

If you have a solution, it would be nice to explain it clearly (at least for those who are in trouble ...).

tks

Back