• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the Slysoft download site down?

static.slysoft.com is not resolving in DNS.
Just went to site this message posted.
Due to recent regulatory requirements we have had to cease all activities relating to SlySoft Inc.
We wish to thank our loyal customers/clients for their patronage over the years.
Sucks since I'm in the trial period and now can't buy the programs

Well for those that paid for the LTL they should be lucky if they download all the version then they are in good shape. Just make sure not to delete your Slysoft software saves. But that statement is ironic in itself it never says the software development was end though. So a different name will come along to take the lead is most likely here if that is the case. Be pretty bad if they were to leave all together here. This is why I told alot of trial period users to buy a LTL it cost more but will be worth it and now it looks like that was cautionary tale that should've been listened to. There most likely will be a mirror coming and one can get the one registered to them to download and use but those not with LTL will have a harder time using the software. And probably hacks of Slysoft software so they can use them as well this is most likely coming if Slysoft doesn't return.

slysoft.com address shows:

Due to recent regulatory requirements we have had to cease all activities relating to SlySoft Inc.
We wish to thank our loyal customers/clients for their patronage over the years.

Yike?!

Maybe they can do what dvdfab did..move to another country

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Very sad day indeed. I hope they find a way to resurrect the company. As a software developer myself, I know I'd be pissed to not be able to further improve upon a product I'm responsible for developing.

does any one know how get latest on you know 0.0.0.0 private message me here
did not think that this would happen but it is what it is... one can hope for the best for them..

it could be but that was 2 weeks ago and only refers to WANTING to put the company on the list. There's no news on if this has actually happened (which would be very fast considering its only been 2 weeks). At this point we'll have to hope they put some news out soon, but it serves no-one atm to jump to conclusions.

This sounds like the site is closing down for good! Got this message trying to get on with Chrome. This sounds really bad!

"Due to recent regulatory requirements we have had to cease all activities relating to SlySoft Inc.
We wish to thank our loyal customers/clients for their patronage over the years."

Doesn't sound anything like it. All it says is they had to stop slysoft. It says nothing about being for good. Have hope, I do. As far as that message goes, it's not browser related and has been posted a few times now. The only thing we can do right now is not panic or jump to conclusions and hope they'll release some statement and how this event affects the decryption functionalities of anydvd. And I can't believe I have to say this, but for the moment there are 'other solutions' to fill the temporary gap.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Doesn't sound anything like it. All it says is they had to stop slysoft. It says nothing about being for good. Have hope, I do. As far as that message goes, it's not browser related and has been posted a few times now. The only thing we can do right now is not panic or jump to conclusions and hope they'll release some statement and how this event affects the decryption functionalities of anydvd. And I can't believe I have to say this, but for the moment there are 'other solutions' to fill the temporary gap.

I hope you are right. This would be a major loss to many thousands. Maybe a petition can be started or we can write to our representatives. This really stinks! Any DVD was and is really great and useful software.
Don't these people in Hollywood (or who ever is to blame) have kids or teenagers that will damage your expensive original discs! Are we supposed to buy two copies of every movie, just to keep one in working condition? I hope that Slysoft can beat them in court and rise again like the Phoenix! We have the right to make a backup of a purchased movie, for our own use, and to protect our investment. Hopefully these people will ruin themselves because of their endless overreaching and greed!

I guess the only positive is Slysoft seems to have pulled the website themselves, so they still seem to have control over their domains/servers at least.
Hopefully this means they are just complying with forced requirements until they can get something sorted out.

Sad to see though :cry:

Tom's thread seems rather definite, Slysoft is officially closed.

Oh Ch3vr0n I presume you posted prior to Tom's post but I can't see any room for hope unless someone from SlySoft is able to contradict Tom. I am surprised that SlySoft did not have a contingency plan because it is pretty hard to introduce recent regulatory requirements overnight. I would like to say thankyou to the SlySoft staff for their help and support and I include the forum volunteers in my gratitude. I hope Elaborate Bytes are able to advise on the future development of their products.

It would be nice if the source code for the slysoft products could be put out as open source. The movie studios and government cant stop it then if the software becomes open source. If slysoft never has any plan to ever sell these products again, why not put out a torrent on the torrent sites with the source code for the products and let the open source community start to put out updates and new releases???

Back