• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with virtual clone drive, unmount comand gone.

Metroplex

I have windows vista home premium 32bit and when I make an ISO file it shows with the sheep icon, when I play the file no problem and all I do to stop the sheep showing the name of the file I just played was to 'eject' it by right clicking on the sheep icon.
But here is the problem:
If I want to erase that ISO file I can't, the program tells me it is being used by another program and can't be erased, I realise it is because the file has been mounted but the friggin 'mount/unmount' file commad isn't shown in the menu options when I right click on the virtual sheep on my C drive! So how can I unmount it?!!! My only option has been to restart the PC and then I am able to erase the file or play another. What a chore. It used to be shown on the menu options now the 'mount'unmount' commans if F---ing gone, even if I search the C drive program files its too confusing. Help/ email me etc. thanks.:confused:

I have windows vista home premium 32bit and when I make an ISO file it shows with the sheep icon, when I play the file no problem and all I do to stop the sheep showing the name of the file I just played was to 'eject' it by right clicking on the sheep icon.
But here is the problem:
If I want to erase that ISO file I can't, the program tells me it is being used by another program and can't be erased, I realise it is because the file has been mounted but the friggin 'mount/unmount' file commad isn't shown in the menu options when I right click on the virtual sheep on my C drive! So how can I unmount it?!!! My only option has been to restart the PC and then I am able to erase the file or play another. What a chore. It used to be shown on the menu options now the 'mount'unmount' commans if F---ing gone, even if I search the C drive program files its too confusing. Help/ email me etc. thanks.:confused:
Uninstall VCD. (This is important!)
Reinstall it.

i'm surprised you even got a response with wording like that.
it must be cos you put the word "thanks":D
I have a f---ing great tolerance with first time posters. :D

I have a f---ing great tolerance with first time posters. :D

ROFLMAO! God help you, btw, if the uninstall/reinstall does to their machine what it did to mine. :D I was fortunate enough to be able to fix my machine and even get it reinstalled(I don't currently have it installed...waiting for a couple updates to it before I reinstall it ;)), but, it was a nightmare. Let's just HOPE they have better luck than I did. :)

Back