• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD install failing on Windows XP

(** Yes, yes I know MS doesn't support Windows XP, but AnyDVD claims to, which is great!!!!! **)

Has anyone else run into this issue? It's been the last three updates.

Thanks

Do you have XP SP3 installed ?
What exactly does "failing" mean ?

(** Yes, yes I know MS doesn't support Windows XP, but AnyDVD claims to, which is great!!!!! **)

Has anyone else run into this issue? It's been the last three updates.

Thanks

I have AnyDVD HD 7682 installed on a Win XP SP3 system and have not had any issues. No problem with many previous installs of the software either. Haven't installed latest 7683 beta, but I am fairly certain it will be ok since you indicated you have seen your install problem over the last 3 updates.

Using WinXP SP3.
I've never had a problem installing any beta's (or stables).
I've also just installed the latest stable release, 7.9.6.0, and it went without a hitch.

I was asking because the Installer is now signed with SHA256 certificate and this maybe only works with SP3.

That is a possibility but Mike was able to install the latest release that uses the same certificate. The exact error op is getting is what we need before we can continue. Speculating helps nobody.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Hello,

Thanks for all the replies, it's interesting because there is no error, it looks like it installs and everything is happy.
But when I go to look at the version, it hasn't changed, very weird . I only noticed because with previous updates it would default to auto start and I'd have to change it, on the last three updates it hasn't, and the version remains the same.

Thanks again...

Seems to me like you have some kind of rollback software or antivirus that's preventing anydvd from getting updated properly. It has happened before. As you can see from previous replies, multiple users can install just fine. As such it's something on your system that's causing it and it's not an anydvd problem.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Hello,

Thanks for all the replies, it's interesting because there is no error, it looks like it installs and everything is happy.
But when I go to look at the version, it hasn't changed, very weird . I only noticed because with previous updates it would default to auto start and I'd have to change it, on the last three updates it hasn't, and the version remains the same.

Thanks again...
Are you probably installing an old setup file over and over again?

Back