• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sicario Multiple Playlist

This looks to have more than one playlist

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.7.0_Info_F_SICARIO.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
For my Netflix disc, I used PowerDVD and ProcMon to see that it was 945.mpls - Other threads now say the same.

This disc has been fixed, check your AnyDVD status window
Hm - just tried it and no playlist shows up in the Status window and PowerDVD still showing a ton of playlists.

Hm - just tried it and no playlist shows up in the Status window and PowerDVD still showing a ton of playlists.

Then you have a different version and you need to provide an anydvd logfile. Without it we can't help you

My copy of Sicario doesn't report any playlist with AnyDVD 7.6.9.0. Since it is reported to work, and mine doesn't, I'm assuming I have a different disc. I've attached the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.0_Info_F_SICARIO.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
My copy of Sicario doesn't report any playlist with AnyDVD 7.6.9.0. Since it is reported to work, and mine doesn't, I'm assuming I have a different disc. I've attached the log file.

Try again, please, how is it now?

Back