• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to update anydvdhd

0brian

When I try to update anydvdhd when finishing download a message comes up and says- The signature of SetupAnyDvd7680.exe is corrupt or invalid. Will not allow me to finish download. I'm running windows 8.1

Please read the other topics and sticky in this section. The question has already been answered a few times. The file is fine, is Microsoft's fault.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

When I try to update anydvdhd when finishing download a message comes up and says- The signature of SetupAnyDvd7680.exe is corrupt or invalid. Will not allow me to finish download. I'm running windows 8.1
Hi, I am having the same problem. I am using Windows 10. Did you find a solution to the problem? Thanks

Yes, in the other topic you posted in. Go to your downloads folder, run the setup, done.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Yes, in the other topic you posted in. Go to your downloads folder, run the setup, done.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
When u finish download go 2 the help and then right click ur mouse on the download and select download anyway.

Hi, I am having the same problem. I am using Windows 10. Did you find a solution to the problem? Thanks
Hi , I found a solution for me about the signature of setup anydvd is corrupt or invalid, I tried To download but always this message my solution was Google Chrome ......I have windows 7 and I got this message with explorer. I hope it works for you.

This problem no longer exists with the latest beta. The installers are now signed with sha-256 which doesn't cause this alert.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back