• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't seem to change the frame rate

Chris_OC

I just started using CloneDVD mobile, version 1.9.2.0, and I'm creating a generic mp4 file. I've chosen the resolution 720x480 (NTSC TV) which should produce a frame rate of 30 fps, but the output file is only 23 fps, and the video is choppy.

I don't see any other place to change the frame rate. If it matters, I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

What am I missing?

I'm working from an NTSC DVD of a movie. According to Mediainfo, it's 29.970 fps, which is what I would expect from an NTSC DVD.

EDIT: I just downloaded Mediainfo to look at the source files. I didn't have it before and was relying on Windows' report of file details. However, according to Mediainfo the output file frame rate is 23.976 fps, not 23.

That said, I'm still confused as to why the output frame rate would be anything other than 29.97 fps when NTSC is chosen.

Last edited:
Back