• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD Mobile allowed unsupported format to Zen Vision W

daldude

I converted a movie to be played on my Creative Vision Zen W and I selected the Maximum resolution the pull down menu allowed and after it finished and I went to copy it to my Zen I got an error message saying that the resolution was too high. Why did the program allow me to select an un supported resolution? I thought the whole point of Clone DVD having specific support for the Zen Vision W was to only allow what file formats and resolutions are supported for the player.

I converted a movie to be played on my Creative Vision Zen W and I selected the Maximum resolution the pull down menu allowed and after it finished and I went to copy it to my Zen I got an error message saying that the resolution was too high. Why did the program allow me to select an un supported resolution? I thought the whole point of Clone DVD having specific support for the Zen Vision W was to only allow what file formats and resolutions are supported for the player.

What was the resulting resolution?
...And what resolution is that thing supposed to allow at maximum? (I don't have that one here).

Last edited:
Back