• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Won't 'Emulate' Any Blu-ray Movies

Application: AnyDVD HD, Trial Version, downloaded as of 15Jan16
Title: Enemy of the State
Format; Blu-ray
Log file: attached
Error Message: (no error message)
Log File: attached

Comments: I'm using AnyDVD HD in combination with Audials 2016.

Problem Statement
AnyDVD HD is not "emulating" a bluray disk to Audials. When a blu-ray disk is loaded, the Status window shows that it is recognized and
appears to decode the disk (it lists that it's removing various restrictions), but the status doesn't progress to "emulating", like it does with
non-bluray disks. Consequently, Audials doesn't 'see' it. Also, although AnyDVD HD does allow me to "rip
to harddrive", using it's menu, it doesn't help, since it's not in my target format, mp4. I attempted to convert the ripped files to mp4 with
Audials, but it ran over 8 hours and still had several more hours to go; so it's not a practical solution.

Note: Selecting 'default' setting for AnyDVD HD didn't solve this.

I'm sure there's something real simple I'm not doing.

I can't get AnyDVD HD to work on any of my bluray disks, all of which are years old.

Attachments

• Emulation Problem.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 2
AnyDVD doesn't emulate anything at all. It detects the disc, then decrypts. That's all it does. There is no "emulating" with blu-ray discs at all. Emulating drive's is for dvd's only because for the DVD part the region is stored by the drive. Blu-ray regions are stored on the disc, as such there's nothing to emulate. That's also not an anydvd logfile, read this https://forum.slysoft.com/threads/info-how-to-ask-for-help-before-you-post.45785/ for a real logfile. That's a txt file containing your post contents. Anydvd also doesn't convert, seems to me like the problem is with your audials, not Anydvd

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. Here's the log file. It does appear to be an Audials issue. I just tried using CloneBD, and it's working just fine. So it's a compatibility issue.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.7.0_Info_D_34757975_ENEMY_OF_THE_STATE.ziplog
    172.1 KB · Views: 1
Just a note, doesn't look like the disc is being decryped properly.

Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12007!

There seems to be an issue connecting to the online database. Is the pc connected to the internet?

Also keep in mind that having the "remove annoying trailers etc" enabled can cause issues with proper disc playback as specified by the tooltip.

Yes, it's connected to the internet. I'll reset the settings to default and recreate and upload the log file.

Reset to default yes, upload a new log and then hold of on processing it for the moment if the status window still shows that OPD error. Might result in improper decryption causing the wrong playlist to be loaded and scenes all over the place. @James or @Pete will have to take a look at the opd

I reset to default and attached a new log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.7.0_Info_D_34757975_ENEMY_OF_THE_STATE.ziplog
    170.8 KB · Views: 2
snakke is correct, trials can't access the OPD. Though i wonder why Anydvd would need to contact the opd at all for such an old disc. Though that new log seems to indicate it decrypted just fine now.

snakke is correct, trials can't access the OPD. Though i wonder why Anydvd would need to contact the opd at all for such an old disc.

It doesn't need to. It looks it up for every disc, just in case there might be some information in the OPD. In this case there isn't and it's not required.

Back