• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy of The Walk 3D doesn't work when removing Cinavia

Goozchos

I tried making a copy of The Walk 3D Blu Ray (from an ISO image of the disc mounted with DT lite) with CloneBD, and removing Cinavia with AnyDVD running in the background (yes, it turned purple) by converting HD audio to AC3. However, when I burn the resulting (BDMV/Certificate) folders generated by CloneBD to disc and play it in a Blu-Ray player, it just freezes after displaying a loading progress bar. I had tried this with Pixels 3D with an older version of AnyDVD and got the same result on a different Blu-Ray player. This time I used AnyDVD 7.6.7.0 for The Walk 3D and it still did the same thing. The only option I checked in addition to default was to remove Cinavia. The original image plays fine when burned to disc, so it's not that.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to get this to work?

Hi!
The Blu-Ray forum is down the hall. I bet you'll have better luck there.
-W

Thread moved.

I guess no one has an ideas on what may be happening? Too bad, since removing Cinavia was the main draw to AnyDVD HD for me.

Back