• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ubisoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Coleman

Can anyone get ubisoft games to run? I've tried three so far, Brothers in arms, silent hunter III, & Blazing Angels. No joy with any, Message I get is 'There are two discs currently in the drive, remove one & retry'. Of course there are no discs in the drive

You won't have any luck with those three games currently, they are protected by StarForce. The only way around that, ironically, is the legally questionable patch.

all the splinter cell games "except" Chaos Theory "Starforce" protected, Oh and FarCry works I think it's secuROM 3 I can't remaeber now I finished the game just a couple of weeks ago. Also All the R63 games work too:agree:

Has anyone tryed the POP:SOT or :WW games, have'nt loaded them for a loooong time. Maybe I need to scan the discs..........anyways;)

farcry was safedisc3 i believe, also 64 bit exe wasn't protected

You won't have any luck with those three games currently, they are protected by StarForce. The only way around that, ironically, is the legally questionable patch.

Thanks for the response..Where would I get the patch from??

Thanks for the response..Where would I get the patch from??

You won't get that answer here since it involves the use of illegal cracks which is against the rules.

BTW, Those games are quite old now and they were made before UBI announced they would not going to use STARFORCE anymore.

I can tell you that using a crack is almost certainly a breach of the license agreement for any game... whether that is enforceable however, is a different matter. :policeman:

Anyway, I think we'll put this thread to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back