• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Child 44 "dear customer" screen with 7.6.7.0

Bubbator

Hi,
Child 44 original disc plays just fine with 7.6.7.0 enabled. Rip to HD results in .iso which plays about 15% into movie then black "dear customer" copy warning takes over.
Please help.
B

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.7.0_Info_D_CHILD_44.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
What are you using to play the disc and ISO?

More info please. Are you trying to watch a backup of the disc with your bluray player? or on the computer? also Child 44 as you know has cinavia/lionsgate protection and won't be playable with the new blu-ray players prior to 2012.

I am using PDVD Ultra 15 with backup disc. I have no STB.
Thanks for your quick response!
B

@amasterpiece cinavia has nothing to do with this problem. It would cut the audio and display a specific message with code 3. The 'dear customer' is a classic sign of screenpass.

@Bubbator: decryption looks to be done correctly as the anydvd status window clearly states the correct playlist, 467. Could be a new variant, but unlikely. James will have to take a look.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Definitely strange, the rip should behave exactly like the actual disc with AnyDVD enabled.
Are you using the built in ripper to create the ISO image?

I should have said that I mounted the iso with vcd and confirmed proplem with mpc hc, since disk went through bd-rebuilder...

yes built in ripper
trying cbd with od and bdre now
Thanx Chevron et al

Did the AnyDVD built in ripper created ISO image (not run through any other tools) mount and play correctly with PDVD?

Did the AnyDVD built in ripper created ISO image (not run through any other tools) mount and play correctly with PDVD?
You are right sir! PDVD did play the image right!
trying cbd with od and bdre now
CloneBD Test and rewriteable Blu-Ray Disc created a good back up.
problem with mpc hc
Problem with MPC-HC indeed.
disk went through bd-rebuilder...
Problem is with BD-Rebuilder, too.
Of course it's not clear to me how a well ripped image didn't work in these two old standby programs.
B

Of course it's not clear to me how a well ripped image didn't work in these two old standby programs.

MPC-HC will work, you just need to manually choose the playlist listed in the AnyDVD status window (467.mpls in this case)

Bdrb reads the disc.inf file created by anydvd. If the image created by anydvd worked in pdvd they bdrb will process it fine too. As stated above, you need to manually load the correct playlist anydvd states because mpc isn't a licensed bluray player and as such has to guess the correct playlist. That's not a problem with anydvd but the player.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Well, I've bought a key for Clone BD. An expensive way to side step the playlist issue, but the tablet conversion(mp4) tested out a lot nicer than handbrake, too.
Again, I want to thank everyone for their quick and helpful replies!(y)

My two cents worth,,,, make sure AnyDVDHD is properly decoding the disk and successfully rips to an unprotected image before using re-encoding tools like CloneBD, BDRB, etc. It will save you 100's of hours of grief. i.e. don't try to go from original disk to re-encoded with Blu Ray. Always backup 1:1 with no re-encode from the original disk. Use the backed up versions to re-encode.

BTW, There is a large community of AnyDVD users who are used to just converting DVD's to other formats straight from the original disk. The problem is that Blu Ray is 5 times more dense. Combine that with a re-encoding program that is thrashing around the read head if it's a physical disk, it reduces the chances for success.

Last edited:
Back