• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Minions Cinavia

Unless there's a problem with playback, there is little point in posting that here. Anydvd currently cannot be used to remove cinavia from DVD's, nor does slysoft keep a list cinavia infected titles.

What's the problem you're having?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Unless there's a problem with playback, there is little point in posting that here. Anydvd currently cannot be used to remove cinavia from DVD's,
Play it back with PowerDVD 12/13/14/15 and AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix enabled. :sneaky:

Just to stay up to speed. Does the AnyDVD Cinavia fix support other than PowerDVD?
I got PowerDVD 10 recently and was NOT impressed. Why?
First thing I saw on the screen was an adware to:
"Update Your Driver NOW!" (Which takes to to a semi-bogus driver site)
Sorry - but if they let that bullshit on their front page IN the program - they lost reputation.
-W

Just to stay up to speed. Does the AnyDVD Cinavia fix support other than PowerDVD?
Sorry - but if they let that bullshit on their front page IN the program - they lost reputation.
-W
PowerDVD 10? I've never seen anything like this. Version 10 is still my favorite. Version 12 is my second choice. 11, 13, 14, 15 all suck one way or another.

EDIT: Well, 12 sucks, too, but at least it can resume a BD which 13, 14, 15 can't. Only Cyberlink knows why...

PowerDVD 10? I've never seen anything like this.

Yes... they use those "AdChoices" banners in the bottom of the HTML in the startup screen.
Slysoft used those on the download page for a while. Until "we the users" (notably myself) pointed out that they were directing the customers to competing software and "sillyware" alternatives to Slysoft stuff.
And it made Slysoft look "trashy" for displaying that crap at all.

http://www.winzipsystemtools.com/du/wddc/index.php?lang=en&gclid=CIr0mdCxwckCFdg6gQodhNkA-Q

Is where that one takes you.
Not a malware site at face value... but the banner makes it LOOK like PowerDVD is telling you to update a driver.
I have no clue what their "driver updater tool" might want to do though...

-W

Last edited:
Is where that one takes you.
I'm wary of any site where there are multiple download links to the same executable file on one page - 4 on that particular page as "Download", "Download", Download Now" & "Update Now". Links to the same executable worded differently to confuse unsuspecting users. Avoid like the plague unless you're sure.

Last edited:
Exactly.
So... In the name of more advertising revenue, Cyberlink will display links that link to web sites that fail to pass the "smell test".
So, to this astute user, they are slipping into the "cheap dime-store trollup" catagory.
Nothing more to say.
-W

Last edited:
Exactly.
So... In the name of more advertising revenue, Cyberlink will display links that link to web sites that fail to pass the "smell test".
So, to this astute user, they are slipping into the "cheap dime-store trollup" catagory.
Nothing more to say.
-W
I'm pretty sure you can disable this in player settings.

EXACTLY. Disguising your site to look like an official site in another huge red flag.
-W
The spammers and hackers are getting devious.

I received some email the other day that my World ofWarcraft account had been hacked, and was in danger of being deleted.

The funny thing is I don't own the game, never want to own the game, and so don't have a WofW account. I noticed the URL was close to be a legit Blizzard URL, but was extended by a massive amount of Chinese characters.

I always look at a link's URL before I click.

-W
I'm curious also, about "Does the AnyDVD Cinavia fix support other than PowerDVD?"

It works with every other LICENSED software player (TMT, WinDVD). if a new version of those software players comes out where the fix no longer works then all it takes is an anydvd logfile to add support in a new version.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I'm curious also, about "Does the AnyDVD Cinavia fix support other than PowerDVD?"

At the moment there is no known PC software player (or player version) that will trigger Cinavia while AnyDVD is running :cool:

Back