• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

email change.

tanita

I have just changed my provider and have a new email address. How do I let Slysoft know my new email address so that any notification about upgrades are sent to my new email address instead of the old one please?:)

I have just changed my provider and have a new email address. How do I let Slysoft know my new email address so that any notification about upgrades are sent to my new email address instead of the old one please?:)

Look this (Contact SlySoft)

Thankyou Didinho for the information. I had already noticed the contact area on the website but thought it might be for more important matters. Some websites have an area where you can change details and this was why I asked the question. I will send a post and inform them. Once again thankyou for prompt reply.

Back