• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble with AMY

JMarkell

Hi, I ripped the movie "Amy" into my computer then used Clone BD with a dual layered blu-ray (50GB) to make a complete copy. Although my blank had ample capacity, clone BD spent hours decoding it.
Here is the log file I received when it failed to copy.
Are there a series of playlists that can be used if you want to copy the movie plus the extras (Not the advertisements)?
Thanks, John

Attachments

• Amy Log File.zip
    970.5 KB · Views: 4
Wrong section, if Anydvd succesfully ripped, then it did its job. CloneBD section is one floor down. As far as your blank having enough capacity, that's not even important until CloneBD gets to the burning stage. So what failed? CloneBD or Anydvd rip? if CloneBD failed, you need to hold the ALT button at the final screen and 2 new buttons will appear. Click the left one that sais to email the logfile. Describe what happened and mail the log in. You'll be notified when a new version is released that should fix the issue.

Wrong section, if Anydvd succesfully ripped, then it did its job. CloneBD section is one floor down. As far as your blank having enough capacity, that's not even important until CloneBD gets to the burning stage. So what failed? CloneBD or Anydvd rip? if CloneBD failed, you need to hold the ALT button at the final screen and 2 new buttons will appear. Click the left one that sais to email the logfile. Describe what happened and mail the log in. You'll be notified when a new version is released that should fix the issue.
Thank you.

Hi, I ripped the movie "Amy" into my computer then used Clone BD with a dual layered blu-ray (50GB) to make a complete copy. Although my blank had ample capacity, clone BD spent hours decoding it.
Here is the log file I received when it failed to copy.
Are there a series of playlists that can be used if you want to copy the movie plus the extras (Not the advertisements)?
Thanks, John

The version of CloneBD you're using is 9 months old. Please update to the latest version.

Back