• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Everythings Gone Green

skeetman

Anyone successfully backup Everythings Gone Green? I just downloaded the latest version of AnyDVD and I still get a looping problem from this movie. Hit play at the meanu and it goes back to the warning just like the old Sony loop problem. I sent the IFO files to Slysoft, but was curious if anyone has had success.

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.9)
DVDRW IDE 16X A091 2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1888128 sectors (3687 MBytes)
Total size: 3597968 sectors (7027 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: EVERYTHINGS_GONE_GREEN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 1 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• EGG IFO.zip
    55.7 KB · Views: 5
What burning program and version number did you use to back this disc up?

Last edited:
Anyone successfully backup Everythings Gone Green? I just downloaded the latest version of AnyDVD and I still get a looping problem from this movie. Hit play at the meanu and it goes back to the warning just like the old Sony loop problem. I sent the IFO files to Slysoft, but was curious if anyone has had success.

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.9)
DVDRW IDE 16X A091 2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1888128 sectors (3687 MBytes)
Total size: 3597968 sectors (7027 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: EVERYTHINGS_GONE_GREEN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 1 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Thanks for the .IFOs. At the moment, just disable the option to remove "copy protection based on unreadable sectors".

I sent the IFO files to Slysoft, but was curious if anyone has had success.
VTS_06_0.IFO is missing from the .zip file. Can you please resend the .IFOs?
Thank you!

Sorry James, didn't realize I missed it. Here it is. I used AnyDVD 6.1.6.9 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.1. I will disable the unreadable secters and try again like you suggest.

Attachments

• EGG IFO.zip
    59.8 KB · Views: 2
Sorry James, didn't realize I missed it. Here it is. I used AnyDVD 6.1.6.9 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.1. I will disable the unreadable secters and try again like you suggest.

Thanks. The .IFOs look perfectly normal, and AnyDVD doesn't even touch them.
Please let me know, if disabling the option makes a difference, but I doubt it.

And - does the disc *play* correctly on your PC? With AnyDVD disabled? With AnyDVD enabled? With the bad sector option enabled? With the bad sector option disabled?

How did you burn with CloneDVD and get the region code locked? I'd like to learn that trick.

James, I think the disc is bad. I'm going to return it and see if that is the problem.

OK, I didn't understand that he couldn't even play the original DVD.

Anyone successfully backup Everythings Gone Green? I just downloaded the latest version of AnyDVD and I still get a looping problem from this movie. Hit play at the menu and it goes back to the warning just like the old Sony loop problem. I sent the IFO files to Slysoft, but was curious if anyone has had success.

This 'Looping' - appears to be an authoring/mastering Defect

The menu 'looping'
- occurs when Playing the Original on my Standalone Players
( I will try another Source Disc to Verify )
When you Select = "Play Movie"
The First Play/Intro to the Menu - Starts again
- and you're back at the Menu
> repeat > repeat > repeat :doh:

The same 'looping' happens
- if you "Play Movie" from the 'Special Features' Menus

again .... this is on my Standalone Players

So ... This isn't an AnyDVD Issue
Disabling "Copy protection based on unreadable sectors"
- has zero effect
If you Try 'Jump to Menu" = WinDVD locks up

To Play this Movie - Just start it from from the 'Scene Selection" Menu

;)

Thanks for letting me know. I used CloneDVD and just did movie only and it works fine so that is good enough for me on this one.

Thanks for letting me know. I used CloneDVD and just did movie only and it works fine so that is good enough for me on this one.

I used AnyDVD 6.1.6.7 I believe with Dvd Decrypter->Dvd Shrink->ImgBurn and had no problems with full disc, plays like every other dvd I have.

Back